Toast Kane Lambert

Remove this Banner Ad

Some very very poor calls by you though. THings like 'can't run'. I think I am putting your posts/profile on hide from now on. I wasn't even aware anything had been brought up until your last post in this thread.

Good on ya Kane!

Do what you like mate, but I can guarantee if I troll through your posts from earlier this season I'll find some equally terrible calls.
Hindsight is 20/20 - good riddance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've already owned up to being wrong countless times. I even said it when I was on the podcast, not sure what more I need to do.
We just won the flag and you dig up this s**t.

I think everyone has said something that will come back to 'haunt' them now. Even I said we will never win a flag with Grigg.. and look what a role he played for us. Everyone has an opinion and they change with time. People just love looking back in the past.

I've already owned up to being wrong countless times. I even said it when I was on the podcast, not sure what more I need to do.

Wasnt meant to have a dig at you mate stop getting touchy - Worse than my wife sometimes at certain times of the month

Was just a sample of Gold

He's a gun.

Lol at the pies fan on the MB who said he's an ordinary player bahahahahaha

MB people have rocks in their head.

To them every player is either a star or a spud.. No in between.

Oh and the words ordinary and average mean the same as "s**t or terrible player"

Most players in the league are average players...Most amateur league players would kill to be just an ordinary player at AFL level, yet on bigfooty its talked down as if just being an average player is some terrible feat to have.

MB people have rocks in their head.

To them every player is either a star or a spud.. No in between.

Oh and the words ordinary and average mean the same as "s**t or terrible player"

Most players in the league are average players...Most amateur league players would kill to be just an ordinary player at AFL level, yet on bigfooty its talked down as if just being an average player is some terrible feat to have.

Further to this most premierships are won on the back of average players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't mean you ..... but there are some d******s on here who have revealed themselves to be even bigger ones since we've won.
Not a person on here who doesn't have a gripe with one player or another and might be proven wrong .... either eventually or if only for three or four games .... they just don't see it.
Glad I always defended Lambert though ... just proves contrary to some opinions I 'm not always wrong!

I think everyone has said something that will come back to 'haunt' them now. Even I said we will never win a flag with Grigg.. and look what a role he played for us. Everyone has an opinion and they change with time. People just love looking back in the past.
Good on you for your comments but i think you miss the point, most... like your good self have had concerns about Griggs helicopter kicks, Lamberts class, Ellis's lack of ferocity at the ball, Astburys lack of lightening speed, Hardwicks weird faith in morris and Hunt, Griffs lack of durability etc. etc, but at the end of the day you live and die by the sword.

To use disrespectful words like gutless, coward, dimwit, squib, fool, hack, liability, disgrace, imbecile, clown and i could go on and on are not right IF you are a reasonable person and IF you love this Club and I'm glad a few are being called out for it... Some went on and on and on and on about it. :mad:

if i had my way 20 odd posters on here would be banned forever and their memberships taken off them (if they have them :D) and given to the ones that can't afford them, but thats not my decision so we accept it and move. go tiges.

Most improved player in the league
He put together a consistent 20 17 season. Not picked in the first round went on to play 24 games this season. Which was about equal to the 15, 16 seasons combined. He now has 52 games under the belt. Mind you he was promoted until half way through 20 15 and apart from the injury, he kept getting picked.
I'll admit I wasn't sure how he'd go. He got a lot more of the football this year and the distance he runs are a credit to him. He was averaging 63 supercoach points in 15, 16. That jumped to 85 this year
The club had faith in him and its been justified with 3rd in the JDM

Remove this Banner Ad

Back