FTA-TV King Elvis' Married At First Sight Thread

Who will be the last couple standing?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No J and M and no V and A.

Why would they have those 2?

Vanessa did nothing but put Andy down, wasn't loud enough for her, how dare him be a quiet lovely man.

Michelle did nothing but string Jesse along, the bloke busted his ass more then anyone on that show to make the relationship work.

The experts had nothing negative to say about the guys, better off skipping them.

You're probably right. Be sure to post pics of Anthony joining your brotherhood at your next boys night. Reckon you'll get along great.

Can you reply to my last post #2977 love to read your response.

Susan's words and actions totally contradict what she said in that interview today about Sean. I'm not buying what she's selling. And she's defending Anthony, feeling sorry for him.

Good to see they had a cardboard cutout of Andy there.

Anthony, such a pissweak cretin. "Don't worry about it Jonesy." Loved it when Nadia called him out about his Cheryl comments, is he sorry for how it made her feel, or because of how he was perceived.

And one last time...

IMG_3904.JPG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

See you in the Last Resort thread :tearsofjoy:

Me not so sure mebs. i feel sick watching the ads for that.

then again i did watch this once

4a6937798ecf2_107808b.jpg

lol Nadia went for the jugular in that sit down then with Anthony. She has Gone Girl written all over her. Then the other couples applauding her "growth" and the experts congratulating her on the bravery... ffs its Essendon in a reality love TV show. Vomit.

You're probably right. Be sure to post pics of Anthony joining your brotherhood at your next boys night. Reckon you'll get along great.

Waiting

This last ep is simply a bloke bashing episode that's it, will still watch and enjoy, don't be fooled though.
this is basically the crux of the last 2 screenings. This episode left me with the impression that the editor of the show is a jilted female 50yo man-hater. There were crap people from both genders, and from the male side Anthony, Jonesy and Jonathan copped their whack, and rightfully so. Jonesy is the biggest douche bag, with arrogant head in the cloud Anthony not far behind. Jonathan was a smug twat but the least offensive of the 3.

NOW, lets look at the ladies:
Scarlett - equally responsible as Jonathan in the texting scandal, then had a few choice words with Cheryl the night before. Conveniently not present at the reunion.
Michelle - friend zoned Jesse and dragged his sorry arse through 8 weeks of utensil-teasing arm-length distance agony. Conveniently not spoken to at ALL in final episode.
Vanessa - constantly tried to change Andy and couldnt accept him for who he was. Not as bad as the 2 above but again conveniently not spoken to at ALL in the final episode.
Deb - was the only woman who had to sit on the couch and face the psyches. Her Polynesian s**t was shown and everyone just laughed it off. A lot of her other crap she directed at John was not shown, and the crazy bitch got off very lightly as John is too much of a gentleman to Nadia her.

At the end of the day i still enjoyed a lot of the entertainment value this show offered but as the season progressed everything from the "experts" to the spotlight seeking couples, to the milking of the show for 3 weeks longer than necessary just really drove it downhill. The last 2 episodes must have had Gretel Killeen at the controls, as the narrative set about bashing the males on the show, and blowing everything out of proportion. I dont feel sorry for Anthony, Jonesy or Jonathan because they are twats. Simple. But if this contrived dating program goes on an agenda to make men out to be the root of all evil then i just cant stomach another series of it.

Not that i should be surprised though, if you consider who the target audience for a dating program is. Later peeps, its mostly been fun.

Last edited:
Scarlett - equally responsible as Jonathan in the texting scandal, then had a few choice words with Cheryl the night before. Conveniently not present at the reunion.

I believe Scarlett wasn't there because she had a blow up with the producers after doing a runner at the dinner party and tried to press charges against them.

this is basically the crux of the last 2 screenings. This episode left me with the impression that the editor of the show is a jilted female 50yo man-hater. There were crap people from both genders, and from the male side Anthony, Jonesy and Jonathan copped their whack, and rightfully so. Jonesy is the biggest douche bag, with arrogant head in the cloud Anthony not far behind. Jonathan was a smug twat but the least offensive of the 3.

Michelle - friend zoned Jesse and dragged his sorry arse through 8 weeks of utensil-teasing arm-length distance agony. Conveniently not spoken to at ALL in final episode.
Vanessa - constantly tried to change Andy and couldnt accept him for who he was. Not as bad as the 2 above but again conveniently not spoken to at ALL in the final episode.
Deb - was the only woman who had to sit on the couch and face the psyches. Her Polynesian s**t was shown and everyone just laughed it off. A lot of her other crap she directed at John was not shown, and the crazy bitch got off very lightly as John is too much of a gentleman to Nadia her.

At the end of the day i still enjoyed a lot of the entertainment value this show offered but as the season progressed everything from the "experts" to the spotlight seeking couples, to the milking of the show for 3 weeks longer than necessary just really drove it downhill. The last 2 episodes must have had Gretel Killeen at the controls, as the narrative set about bashing the males on the show, and blowing everything out of proportion. I dont feel sorry for Anthony, Jonesy or Jonathan because they are twats. Simple. But if this contrived dating program goes on an agenda to make men out to be the root of all evil then i just cant stomach another series of it.

Not that i should be surprised though, if you consider who the target audience for a dating program is. Later peeps, its mostly been fun.

Spot on couldn't have said it any better.

lol Nadia went for the jugular in that sit down then with Anthony. She has Gone Girl written all over her. Then the other couples applauding her "growth" and the experts congratulating her on the bravery... ffs its Essendon in a reality love TV show. Vomit.

#donthecash

It is genuinely bizarre that the women in the show have come out roses. Cheryl is somehow MAFS biggest ever victim, the runaway bride is an in-ya-face-lyf-ada-party, and Deb's racism got some pleasant chuckles (as if a baby had chucked up on itself). Not to mention Scarlett's nutjobbery.

These women were mostly abhorrent - and got to made to look like heaven. I'm sure Jonesy was a right prick, but I bet filming Cheryl actually talking for more than a few seconds here and there would have revealed how horrible she really was. Nadia was a vacuous gossip queen.

Feminists taking over media.

Would have liked to have seen all the clips played in front of everyone about Vanessa where people told her that Andy talks plenty and she's making it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back