FTA-TV King Elvis' Married At First Sight Thread

Who will be the last couple standing?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
seeing how your new partner treats people around them, is red-flag spotting 101. it was cheryl, it was the person on the other end of the phone... it will be nadia.

you can tell a lot about people by the way they treat "the help"

Interesting episode.

Susan and Sean are done. She loathes #farmlyf.

Jesse is a bit of a deadshit. Michelle seems uninterested/turned off.

Big Andy's mate is a w***er. Can tell (why) he's single.

Cheryl. lol.

Nick and Sharon doing alright.

Wonder why Simon is upset?

And Anthony. ******* twat personified.

At this stage:

There's no way Susan will give up her life in Perth to live on a farm in Queensland, especially with that dump of house.

Shot showing Jesse lying on the couch while Michelle and his Mom are in the Kitchen sums up Jesse to a tee. There's no way Michelle will stay with him, he's a twat.

Nick & Sharon are still in with a chance, and his friend's were good so hopefully that settles her anxiety about Nick's past. I thought her drug addict comment was OTT.

Jonesy & Cheryl are going OK too IMO.

The introvert guys' best mate is a total dick, and acted like a jealous little boy at their get together. I think these two are going OK for now, but he'll need to put that mate in his place if they go on after this.

Simon is having real doubts about how he feels for Alene, and it's showing. I always kinda thought Alene would be the one who'd decide if these two have a future, but it looks like it's going to be Simon. Alene is committed at this stage.

Andrew the horserace caller is such a douchebag, and his snarky persona will wear thin. This relationship will fail. She deserves better than him. Although showing him on the line with technical support lady for his wi fi was a bit weak, I'd lose my s**t too if that was happening to me.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back