Game Day Kochie's swans vs the white noise power!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

the wolf of wall street idgaf GIF

I'm going to focus on the positives, this bloke seems to know a bit about the club.

I'll be watching this game via the Discord server of a UK based Sydney Swans supporter while listening to Timmy and Tredders on the radio.
Looking forward to it.

Last edited:
This will be the penultimate nail in the Hinkley coffin. Swans by 30

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but this game will be close and Port could win, Swans are severely overated, hopefully you guys don't get over the line it will give koch the excuse to delay the inevitable with ken.
Swans by 2 points.
Hopefully your blokes can put a smile on our faces with a win over the West Lakes Scum.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but this game will be close and Port could win, Swans are severely overated, hopefully you guys don't get over the line it will give koch the excuse to delay the inevitable with ken.
Swans by 2 points.
We will lose and we will lose comfortably.

I am the white noise.

I want a win, I want to be wrong about Ken. I'm not, we will lose, I'm not 1 bit excited about today's game but I do want to see how Williams goes, though I think it was ridiculous he was picked. The Lycett v Ladhams duel should also be intriguing.

As much as I’m desperate for change, what I want today is to have my hope lifted that some of our players have still got what it takes to become elite under different leadership and coaching.

I’m looking for big games from Butters, Duursma and Bergman.
I want JHF to have round 1 like output and impact.
Marshall to kick 3-4.
Williams to look like he belongs at AFL level so we don’t have to see DBJ or Bonner in the side any time soon.
Mead to also show that he can cut it.

The rest I don’t care a sausage about.

Nothing to lose here, a belting is expected.

Hope they go out and play freely, I mean we're good against them at the SCG in the early rounds? (Ok, clutching)

I’m conflicted so I’m going to save my adrenaline.

Maybe an absolute flogging may jolt things into action but probably not.

Ken is wrecking my Easter, my football and my year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back