Club History The Southern Teal Power, established in October 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

May 26, 2017
Uruguayana, RS (BRA)
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Grêmio, DC United, Pistons
Stop thinking like this is the Port Adelaide Football Club. It’s not. The club exists in name only.

It has been replaced by a little suburban interstate club whose main mission is to simply fill the numbers; to avoid being bottom; to eventually make Finals every now and then.

Any internal review will conclude that this year was a success. Ultimately, we have three Top-4, two PF, one Minor premiership in 4 years.

That’s way more than we should expect.

In truth, Koch’s turning ourselves to a size he can handle. As crazy as it may seem, the smaller we become the more competent he can pretend to be.

Welcome to the David Koch Football Club, also known as Southern Teal Power.

You know as much as we would like to think it's Port Adelaide it's not.

I have changed my stance on the bars, I wanted us to wear them but not now, the Magpies are a worse than South Adelaide now.
No one is Port Adelaide down there any more.

This is a new era with a new breed of supporter, it's over for us traditionalists.

I vehemently disagree with everything in this thread.

The Port Adelaide Football Club is what we are.

If you have Fos Williams or Bob McLean or Jack Cahill in positions of power, things go well.

If you have selfish, spineless spivs and poor coaches who are horrible people, things go badly.

Remove these argo frauds and bring in some real Port Adelaide people and we will be back to glory.

I vehemently disagree with everything in this thread.

The Port Adelaide Football Club is what we are.

If you have Fos Williams or Bob McLean or Jack Cahill in positions of power, things go well.

If you have selfish, spineless spivs and poor coaches who are horrible people, things go badly.

Remove these argo frauds and bring in some real Port Adelaide people and we will be back to glory.

We are not in disagreement. The problem is that Koch has been successful in his endeavor.

EMBRACE THE EXPECTATION

powell-pepper-sidestep.gif and a 5 minute split screen highlights reel with all of the Bulldogs final centre clearance goals on one side and all of the Giants final centre clearance goals on the other.

How fraudulent is their vision and values..anyone applying for a job should state they want to work at Port Adelaide as they get paid well and don't need to meet expectations.

View attachment 1809319
These are the vision and values required for those working as retail assistants in the Port Store.

For the football department the vision is replaced with "3 contract extensions for Kenny in 5 years".

How fraudulent is their vision and values..anyone applying for a job should state they want to work at Port Adelaide as they get paid well and don't need to meet expectations.

View attachment 1809319

******* care and connection as 2 separate values, Jesus Christ. Just absolutely pathetic meaningless drivel.

Greatness is also a s**t value because it's an outcome, a result, which is meaningless unless you have a way of getting there and it certainly meaningless under our club leadership. Values need to be about behaviours. These frauds are no doubt sitting around after extending Hinkley for a 4th time and ticking the "greatness" box.

Off the top of my head: Accountability, Sacrifice, Courage, Execution

It has been suggested before but I'm becoming more convinced with each passing season of mediocrity that part of the kokmeister's instructions from the AFL were always to get the club away from its roots and turn it into just another generic franchise, and if true they chose the perfect individual for the role.

His so called Port pedigree is borderline at best too, his old man apparently relocated the family to Sydney when El Presidente was only about kindergarten or very early primary school age.

The AFL would have never wanted the `little old blue collar club from Alberton,' a real club with a magnificent history having ideas above its station when we got the 2nd licence to join the expanded VFL, being competitive in the minor round with regular mid table positions, and the occasional finals appearance was always going to be good enough to keep them satisfied.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The strong circumstantial evidence is that Koch is an AFL puppet.

I don't think that he believes it so; which makes all of this even more idiotic. He thinks it's the other way around. Maybe he's right.

They play him like a fiddle, indeed. But Koch is very happy to hum the song along, while they do that.

The key is that his goals aren't in conflict with the AFL's. Koch loves the fact that he's in charge. He loves the fact that he's in the AFL Boys Club.

The AFL is pretty happy to let him have both, insofar he doesn't bother them.

Koch sees Port as a mean, not an end. So, he will never let Port bother them.

As 1954 pointed out, it's a scam.

EMBRACE THE EXPECTATION

powell-pepper-sidestep.gif and a 5 minute split screen highlights reel with all of the Bulldogs final centre clearance goals on one side and all of the Giants final centre clearance goals on the other.

CARE

Jay Schulz, Brad Ebert, Aliir Aliir and Lachie Jones are sent back onto the field despite thinking that they’re at Magic Mountain in the summer of 1998

CARE

Jay Schulz, Brad Ebert, Aliir Aliir and Lachie Jones are sent back onto the field despite thinking that they’re at Magic Mountain in the summer of 1998
Even more impressive that only two of those four would probably know about magic mountain

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk

Even more impressive that only two of those four would probably know about magic mountain

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk

After they first arrived at the club and were done learning all about Port from Timmy and Jack, Kane whizzed them off to The Grand to regale them with stories about “my little slice of black and gold heaven”.

If the posting in this thread was fact then I may as well just return to my VFL roots and buy a Collingwood interstate membership again.
youtube news GIF by Shane Dawson

Remove this Banner Ad

Back