Past Kurt Tippett - retired 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

I want Tippett to come in this week and dominate to prove once and for all why we signed him. Wishful thinking maybe but if he's ever going to do it now is the time

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
This exactly! Let's all hope now is Big Tipps time!!!

Honestly Tippett can play Sinclairs current role. Key forward who plays ruck in our forward arc. This allows Naismith to drop back and contest the high balls in our defensive 50 and it also draws out their ruck from the air.

I was all for the Sinclair train after the Saints game but he went back to his usual self against the Hawks

Honestly Tippett can play Sinclairs current role. Key forward who plays ruck in our forward arc. This allows Naismith to drop back and contest the high balls in our defensive 50 and it also draws out their ruck from the air.

I was all for the Sinclair train after the Saints game but he went back to his usual self against the Hawks

I'm not sure it was all Sinclair's fault. He took that big grab in the first 30 seconds and a couple of others during the game but the slow ball movement out of defence really prevented us from taking advantage of his abilities

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

If you are Kurt Tippett right now you must feel for the first time its not just outside people bagging you, but the club said you arent performing well enough and are not going to be rushed back

He has to be thinking its now or never to show what I can do, and even his most ardent critic, and i have been super critical of him, would agree he has in patches played some bloody good football.

He almost has nothing to lose in an odd way just go out there and show us all, reputation (fairly or unfairly) cant get much lower

If you are Kurt Tippett right now you must feel for the first time its not just outside people bagging you, but the club said you arent performing well enough and are not going to be rushed back

He has to be thinking its now or never to show what I can do, and even his most ardent critic, and i have been super critical of him, would agree he has in patches played some bloody good football.

He almost has nothing to lose in an odd way just go out there and show us all, reputation (fairly or unfairly) cant get much lower

Doesn’t sound like he’s anywhere near an automatic in for this week either if only 1 of Naismith or Sinclair are out.

If he does come in the pressure on him to perform is so big that he’s likely to mess it up. That first minute or two would be massive

Doesn’t sound like he’s anywhere near an automatic in for this week either if only 1 of Naismith or Sinclair are out.

If he does come in the pressure on him to perform is so big that he’s likely to mess it up. That first minute or two would be massive

Early goal would be awesome,

Yer that one , from memory he didn't get a touch in the 2nd half and a whooping 5 for the game

He was poor and now sits in the two's as a result. Others were poor but turned things around. For the sake of the season all I'm hoping is that he can but not expecting it as the NEAFL just can't replicate anything near the pressure of the AFL.

Tippett didn't play on the weekend & as some said of his 5 goal performance the previous week, it was in a substandard NEAFL competition.

How is it that now we read that people are suddenly comfortable with him playing senior AFL football again.

I am in shock at how much a player can improve in people's minds without having played a game.

Bottom line is if Sinclair and Naismith are injured he's gonna play. Even if only one is fit he still might play if Reid doesn't come up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tippett didn't play on the weekend & as some said of his 5 goal performance the previous week, it was in a substandard NEAFL competition.

How is it that now we read that people are suddenly comfortable with him playing senior AFL football again.

I am in shock at how much a player can improve in people's minds without having played a game.

How dare you not back a swans player in

Reserves had the week off so hard for him to play to be fair.

He did kick 5 goals, took 10 marks and had 21 disposals the week before. That's enough for me.

Hayward came back in after 6 goals in the NEAFL and contributed 5 touches against the Hawks so if Naismith can't get up he should play.

Reserves had the week off so hard for him to play to be fair.

He did kick 5 goals, took 10 marks and had 21 disposals the week before. That's enough for me.

Hayward came back in after 6 goals in the NEAFL and contributed 5 touches against the Hawks so if Naismith can't get up he should play.
So we can expect Tippo to get 5/6ths of 5 touches then?

Tippo's had a dirty year but he hasn't forgotten how to play footy.

When he's at his best, he's a nightmare matchup for any side and can turn a game.

There's no point complaining about the NEAFL and waiting for him to kick THIRTEEEEEEEN before bringing him back in.

If his body is right, he only way to know if he's got his s**t together is to give him a crack in the firsts and given our current injuries, this weekend is the perfect opportunity.

Many people thought sinclair was the second coming

Remove this Banner Ad

Back