Kyabram DFL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Optimistic about what the list can do Bomber with a tinge of confidence that we will be better than what most people think we will be.
Youve got a 40 year old overweight guy who won't be able to move out of the goalsquare, on big coin, that's played at multiple clubs,

Yep I can see where the optimism is coming from there.....

You pot a guy for playing at 7 clubs over 300 games, I reckon cupido may have played at 7 in one year, and your rapt to have him onboard, stones and Glass houses moment there roo

Youve got a 40 year old overweight guy who won't be able to move out of the goalsquare, on big coin, that's played at multiple clubs,

Yep I can see where the optimism is coming from there.....

You pot a guy for playing at 7 clubs over 300 games, I reckon cupido may have played at 7 in one year, and your rapt to have him onboard, stones and Glass houses moment there roo
Cupido is a gun player and has been for a long time and that's why he has been able to go on some adventures. In relation too his age Loveless, Exell and Meka kicked truckloads in this Competition as old men. Go Roo Boys!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cupido is a gun player and has been for a long time and that's why he has been able to go on some adventures. In relation too his age Loveless, Exell and Meka kicked truckloads in this Competition as old men. Go Roo Boys!
Cupido hasn't been a gun for 5 years. Loveless, excell and meka generally were kicking plenty in good teams. Not in a team that hopes to squeeze into finals, on the back of his performances, if cupido kicks 100 and gigarre make finals I'll streak down the main Street of gigarre.

He’s a club hopping lying crook mate.

Loveless, Exell were twice the footballer this bloke is

Cupido hasn't been a gun for 5 years. Loveless, excell and meka generally were kicking plenty in good teams. Not in a team that hopes to squeeze into finals, on the back of his performances, if cupido kicks 100 and gigarre make finals I'll streak down the main Street of gigarre.
What was his goal return this year Louie the Lip? More goals than you ever kicked in an Auskick Season even when you still running in it when you were 25 I suspect.

What was his goal return this year Louie the Lip? More goals than you ever kicked in an Auskick Season even when you still running in it when you were 25 I suspect.
He kicked 50 in the Hume league, he's another year older this year.

He will be relying heavily on getting some supply, who's going to kick it to him?

Cupidos not the guy to lead a side up the ladder via a rebuild, if you recruit him it's a cherry on top to try win a flag now, it's a poor appointment

I’m tipping Damian won’t last the season
He kicked 50 in the Hume league, he's another year older this year.

He will be relying heavily on getting some supply, who's going to kick it to him?

Cupidos not the guy to lead a side up the ladder via a rebuild, if you recruit him it's a cherry on top to try win a flag now, it's a poor appointment
So he was on track to kick 80 if it had of been a full Season. I've never been to a Hume League match but anyone I've spoken too has always rated as a stronger standard of Football so pretty confident that formline will carryover to the KD. Whose going to Kick it too him? We have been quite competitive for a few years now without getting over the line as much times as we should have. I think Lanky would have Won the Flag this year and if you have a look at our game with them we went with them all day before just doing down so we've got plenty who can kick it too him. Time will tell on the Coaching side of it Louie but it's the first time in a long time we have appointed someone who has Coached a Senior Premiership. Decades & Decades I think.

So he was on track to kick 80 if it had of been a full Season. I've never been to a Hume League match but anyone I've spoken too has always rated as a stronger standard of Football so pretty confident that formline will carryover to the KD. Whose going to Kick it too him? We have been quite competitive for a few years now without getting over the line as much times as we should have. I think Lanky would have Won the Flag this year and if you have a look at our game with them we went with them all day before just doing down so we've got plenty who can kick it too him. Time will tell on the Coaching side of it Louie but it's the first time in a long time we have appointed someone who has Coached a Senior Premiership. Decades & Decades I think.

how many of the team that played V lanky that day will be wearing a kangas jumper in 2022?

I’m now not going to be able to get that picture out of my head

Im still in good nick for nearly 40 Manang, may need to occur when the weathers a bit warmer though 🤣
Thought I’d have a go at a very early ladder prediction for 2022
Stanhope
Avenel
Nagambie
Murch- tol
S East
V Town
Lancy
Dookie
Merrigum
GIG
Rushy
Tally
Undera
Longwood
Ardmona (if not in recess)
I know you won’t like it ROO and hope the club proves me wrong anyway just an early stab at it

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back