Kyabram DFL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Can you give us an update on how everything is going at cat land Has Crawf committed to 2021

Happy New Year Swoopin’. Should have been at Lancaster’s training last night as I was surprised to see an old champ back out on the track! He gave it a real go but whinged and moaned about pre-season. Have no fear I soon put him straight telling him how I used to pound the bitumen roads when it was so hot you could hear the road sizzle when my sweat hit it. Apparently he has heard that story before from someone!!🤣

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Happy New Year Swoopin’. Should have been at Lancaster’s training last night as I was surprised to see an old champ back out on the track! He gave it a real go but whinged and moaned about pre-season. Have no fear I soon put him straight telling him how I used to pound the bitumen roads when it was so hot you could hear the road sizzle when my sweat hit it. Apparently he has heard that story before from someone!!🤣

And a happy new year to you also bootze and all other posters Certainly some truth in those stories 🤪 He did say he was impressed with numbers at training also the new tall goal posts stood out Will be interesting to see how lancy go probably a couple of players away from Murch and nagambie but I think will match it with the others can’t wait for footy to kick off !!!

And a happy new year to you also bootze and all other posters Certainly some truth in those stories 🤪 He did say he was impressed with numbers at training also the new tall goal posts stood out Will be interesting to see how lancy go probably a couple of players away from Murch and nagambie but I think will match it with the others can’t wait for footy to kick off !!!

Nagambie always up there Swoop, and Murch have recruited that well deservedly rated among the favourites. Violet Town have recruited Brennan and Mellington I believe? They should be big improvers but assume they will also have more on ball recruits to get the ball to these talented players.

Nagambie always up there Swoop, and Murch have recruited that well deservedly rated among the favourites. Violet Town have recruited Brennan and Mellington I believe? They should be big improvers but assume they will also have more on ball recruits to get the ball to these talented players.

Yes 2 massive pick ups for VT in Brennan and Mellington if josh play’s the majority of games will he give 200 goals a nudge if he succeeds he will be the first!! Pez Meka holds record with173 goals and Craig Whelan 34 goals in one game. Is he capable??

Last edited:
Yes 2 massive pick ups for VT in Brennan and Mellington if josh play’s the majority of games will he give 200 goals a nudge if he succeeds he will be the first!! Pez Meka holds record with173 goals and Craig Whelan 34 goals in one game. Is he capable??

Capable for sure but needs the footy to get in his area

What are VT like Swoop? Are they likely finalists? Only ever watched Mellington play against Rochy in a few finals when he was at Benalla. He embarrassed some pretty good players so if he gets some adequate service from his midfield at Violet Town you would expect him to kick plenty.

What are VT like Swoop? Are they likely finalists? Only ever watched Mellington play against Rochy in a few finals when he was at Benalla. He embarrassed some pretty good players so if he gets some adequate service from his midfield at Violet Town you would expect him to kick plenty.

No disrespect to these sides as I have played in a team that has had some enormous hidings but I really fear for what he could kick against a Longwood or Ardy or even Rushy

No disrespect to these sides as I have played in a team that has had some enormous hidings but I really fear for what he could kick against a Longwood or Ardy or even Rushy
Yes mate I totally agree. As Swoop suggests Meka's game high record could easily be challenged by Mellington. Some full backs will be checking the fixture with great trepidation.

So now after all the promotion and stuff Crawford has pulled out of playing for ardy?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think it would be fairly reasonable decision by him if Crawf didn’t coach Ardmona this year. He was 100% committed in heart and mind for the 2020 season. Yes, there was a lot of fan fare and promotion for him being appointed for 2020. 2021 was never a guarantee, and I think last year’s disruption to our lives did not commit anyone to anything they didn’t get to do last year, this year.
Well done to Crawf if he is, and it seems so, is committing to Ardmona in 2021.

Didn't Crawford announce that he and his family are moving to Byron Bay last week , looking for a sea change after covid

Remove this Banner Ad

Back