Kyabram DFL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting that Keego wanted to have a bet that they would make the line and wanted to know what I would put up.

An hour later his post has disappeared.

I was happy to put up a six pack of his favourite beer.

And I want it known. I like many others don’t like seeing clubs fold but I’m also a realist.
Carlton Draught will be fine Crawf just finished filming Ninja Warrior and is back in Victoria have training this afternoon with the Melbourne recruits will try to get a photo and post it on here I can guarantee Crawford is coaching 💯.

Carlton Draught will be fine Crawf just finished filming Ninja Warrior and is back in Victoria have training this afternoon with the Melbourne recruits will try to get a photo and post it on here I can guarantee Crawford is coaching .

There is a clearance in - Anthony Franchina

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Carlton Draught will be fine Crawf just finished filming Ninja Warrior and is back in Victoria have training this afternoon with the Melbourne recruits will try to get a photo and post it on here I can guarantee Crawford is coaching .

What temperature do you want it served at Keego? Hope not warm like one of mine at Maldon yesterday. Volunteer bar crew tad embarrassed but they were under the pump turning over many froffs during and after the practice match.
Maldon has a very unique yet attractive ground. Would be about a 2 metre drop in height from the top end goals to the bottom. The wind was blowing uphill yesterday which was a strange feeling. The 50m lines are about 1 metre from the edge of the centre square and the wings are the smallest I’ve seen. A mate of mine said there used to be a power line that went across the middle of the oval that was regularly hit by the footy during play- he was one of them.
Very limited access around the ground for vehicles. Very modern shower facilities for players but the biggest draw card are the people at the club on and off the ground and courts. Seems a top community.
Maldon footy team had 6 of their top players out and are expected to finish high in 2021. Lanky had a few out too and managed to get up by about 8 goals.

Last edited:
What temperature do you want it served at Keego? Hope not warm like one of mine at Maldon yesterday. Volunteer bar crew tad embarrassed but they were under the pump turning over many froffs during and after the practice match.
Maldon has a very unique yet attractive ground. Would be about a 2 metre drop in height from the top end goals to the bottom. The wind was blowing uphill yesterday which was a strange feeling. The 50m lines are about 1 metre from the edge of the centre square and the wings are the smallest I’ve seen. A mate of mine said there used to be a power line that went across the middle of the oval that was regularly hit by the footy during play- he was one of them.
Very limited access around the ground for vehicles. Very modern shower facilities for players but the biggest draw card are the people at the club on and off the ground and courts. Seems a top community.
Maldon footy team had 6 of their top players out and are expected to finish high in 2021. Lanky had a few out too and managed to get up by about 8 goals.

Bootz I like my beer chilled more to the point be interested in knowing where an when I can pick it up

There is a clearance in - Anthony Franchina

Don’t want to sound like a negative Nancy but unfortunately this is not a sustainable program. I understand that Ardy is having a crack but we all know that longevity is supported from your roots, I don’t think crawf is a long term coach maybe this year next year as an absolute most ( but unlikely) Franchina likewise. I commend them for fighting and holding on but the general feeling is that that’s exactly what they are doing (holding on)
Reserve depth and juniors progressing through the ranks is the way to stay around and I’m just not sure that it’s there .
This is not a shot at Ardmona I admire their fighting but just can’t see them coming out of this
just my thoughts anyway
Good luck bush cats

No seam reidy at the gum surely they aren’t even in the finals picture now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pre Season Update!

Massive news coming out that Cal Thompson has had a massive pre season!
Skills are looking sharp and the fitness is the highest it has been.

If I were a betting man I would be looking top 5 in the league medal and should win his clubs B n F

Oh wowee !!....get around him !!, sounds like we've got another Eddie Sheilds or Rohan Aldous in our midst !!! . Settle down champ, everyone has to get it done on park on the day.....with a little obstacle known as "opposition " 🖒
Pre Season Update!

If I were a betting man I would be looking top 5 in the league medal and should win his clubs B n F

On SM-G900I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Oh wowee !!....get around him !!, sounds like we've got another Eddie Sheilds or Rohan Aldous in our midst !!! . Settle down champ, everyone has to get it done on park on the day.....with a little obstacle known as "opposition " 🖒

Good to see you back lion 🦁 You just mentioned 2 of my favourite Kdl legends just how good were those two !!

Good to see you back lion You just mentioned 2 of my favourite Kdl legends just how good were those two !!
They definitely were not overated swoop !!!. I saw alot more of Showy than i did of burger....but besides the swag of quality touches they amassed, i don't recall ever seeing either one get knocked off their feet....phenomenal balance and core strength.

Pre Season Update!

Hahaha I’ll line him up in the 12 o’clock game all good

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back