Kyle Chalmers - Port Adelaide Ambassador

Remove this Banner Ad

Channel 9 fair enough to describe Brett as a former AFL player, not a former crows player and even showed some footage of him playing for Port.

C2 also said Kyle was the son of former Port player, Brett Chalmers, and didn't mention the tingles at all. o_O
Geez I hope the world doesn't come to an end tonight. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
View attachment 275670

Imagine that particular call to Laurence Lawrence.

"He sure is, I'll just put you through now... everything alright Kyle?"

- "... Yep."

Hey man I know its wednesday night and all but I can't wait for our hug next week.\\

#allhomo

Hey man I know its wednesday night and all but I can't wait for our hug next week.\\

#allhomo

I like the part where it's actually Thursday night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone jog my memory, wasn't Brett Chalmers fined for draft tampering when he told the Bears to get stuffed back in the early 90s?

Well done to Kyle though, nice to see Australia win a Gold from an unexpected quarter. Too many Aussie media hyped favourites have been beaten for mine.

This has been discussed at length in the father-son thread. We can take him as a Cat B rookie when he retires from swimming as he won't have been registered with a football club for the required time.

Excuse the intrusion and apologies if this has already been stated - I don't know if Brett played enough Port Maggies games for F/S, but I'd love to see you guys rookie him as a Category B - Players from other sports. The Victorian melts would be epic!

I once came last in a race that he won during a local swimming comp. Does that count for anything? I also rucked instead of him in a grand final so that he could play forward as a surprise tactic.

He also spat on my shoes once and called me a f*ggot, but i'm still telling everyone where I live now that he was my friend ;)
d7dfe614383509199e42f05d43e97693e801b494f4a43d3525375d4912367571.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back