Recommitted Kyle Langford [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Looked surprisingly decent yesterday, tbf though your whole team did.

Ffs even mckernan played the game of his life, want to see how Langford goes when the whole team isn't up and about
He's been very good since coming in and a big part of our resurgence. We're 6-2 with him in the side and 1-5 with him out of the side.

As an aside, did you watch Dreamtime? He was one of our best that day along when we struggled for the most part.

Essendon should be doing everything it can to retain Langford. It was ridiculous that he languished at VFL level for so long, and he's finally showing it consistently now at senior level in a role that he is suited at.

Compare him to Parish, who IMO went backwards this year before getting injured & don't think he has been missed at all. Langford pretty much took his spot & the team has performed much better as a result.

Essendon should be doing everything it can to retain Langford. It was ridiculous that he languished at VFL level for so long, and he's finally showing it consistently now at senior level in a role that he is suited at.

Compare him to Parish, who IMO went backwards this year before getting injured & don't think he has been missed at all. Langford pretty much took his spot & the team has performed much better as a result.
funny you should mention.
Im big fans of both boys and i think we've put a bit of pressure on both to develop sides to their games they didn't bring from their under age days.

If Langford leaves, i will be rather demoralised. Has excellent skills. we don't have many who can use the ball like him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn't sign yet if I was him, His last 8 weeks probably added 100k to his deal, He can add more in the next 6 weeks.

I also think that way of thinking is outdated now, Players often sign deals late in the year.

As you said mate, just adding zero’s..

Why would he leave now?? Very good young list with an emerging culture and solid, exciting game-plan...

Bombers on the rise again and he’ll want to be a key cog! Kids going nowhere..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back