Not open for further replies.

Ridley This

Team Captain
Oct 28, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I joke.

Will be weird watching him run around against us. Named against Coons, but surly his natural match up will be against Matty Boyd.

I can't remember a time where a player so universally loved by the Bulldogs will be playing for the opposition. It's almost Footscray vs Fitzroy at the Western Oval in 95.

Best of luck Cross. Hope you get flogged.

I don't care how positive the content within this thread may be, that title must be sent to the depths of Hell!!!!!!!!!!

Love Crossy!!!! Like the true patriot he is, he took a hit for the team and in doing so invigorated the Doggies and helped re-invigorate the Dees. He should be knighted!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm really worried about crossy playing against us this week because if he forgets that he's playing for Melbourne and then tries to pass the ball to doggies players his turnovers will actuallly be very damaging against us! :D

No in all seriousness he was a great player for us but hope he doesn't have a huge impact on the result.

This might just be a coincidence, but think out of respect to Cross that Bonts isn't playing? I know he was sub last week.
But he is wearing the number 4. Maybe they thought for one game against Cross, there be a tribute by not having a number 4 run out for the dogs?
Love Crossy!!! As mentioned before, very similar to when Hawkins left to Fitzroy

You know what? Some probably will :( Ignorant twats.

I remember some idiots booing Stephen Powell when we traded him to Melbourne despite the fact that he was very upset to be traded and didn't want to go

This might just be a coincidence, but think out of respect to Cross that Bonts isn't playing? I know he was sub last week.
But he is wearing the number 4. Maybe they thought for one game against Cross, there be a tribute by not having a number 4 run out for the dogs?
Love Crossy!!! As mentioned before, very similar to when Hawkins left to Fitzroy

I would be shocked if our team selection was anyway influenced by the number on the players back

I would be shocked if our team selection was anyway influenced by the number on the players back
Totally understand that. And I don't think they would worry about that kind of thing.
However I think out of all the players that have left bulldogs in the lost 20 or so years, Crossy leaving was a pretty emotional call, and when players leave, you forget about them. I think people at the dogs (I mean like players at coaches), want him to do well, and respect him. And if they could have a tribute to him before the game they would. Maybe this is a little token to show he is appreciated.

The last thing I told Crossy when I saw him at the Demons training in February was: "Stick it up 'em when you play the Bulldogs". And I hope he does, but only him. Doggies to win. I wish I could watch the match, but between the 4.40am Sat. start and my dying computer, it just won't happen.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back