Let's talk Ports!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Champion Data have released a few quirky stats and broken records.
20 quirky stats from the 2016 AFL season

Ollie Wines broke the record for clanger kicks with 59 this year, beating Dustin Martin's record last year of 46.
Jarman Impey broke seven tackles in Round 11 against Collingwood — the most since the stat was introduced in 2011.
Well done Jars. He had a big game against the pies and got 3 brownlow votes.

If that stat was around in 1982 or later Maurice Rioli probably would have recorded 20+ in a game. The bloke was barely ever tackled correctly and he was one of the best tacklers the game has seen.

I think I know something I think we should get Nathan Vardy From Geelong Cat but we could not get him but he is a Strong mate right so why could we not get him reply plese for what you think
Is it possible to detect a stroke by what someone types?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

As a ruckman or as a player than can play multiple roles, he's proven his worth.
He is a very average KPD and an average ruckman. What's that worth?

I think I know something I think we should get Nathan Vardy From Geelong Cat but we could not get him but he is a Strong mate right so why could we not get him reply plese for what you think
HIP operations + ACL operation means he has a very unstable body to produce his best at AFL level. I liked him when he first started but I don't think his body will handle the rigours of AFL.

Bigfooty has become sentient

I know guys but I think Travis Boak Is the best in the 2016 AFL Season he broke some tackles and kicked lots of goals this year also maybe it might be Justin WestHoff so plese Reply what you think is the best player for this season

This is pure genius! Bravo!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has our sponsorship with EnergyAustralia ended?
620_availablenow_620X370.jpg
New version of the Renault logo. The FJGD board reckons it's just a heat-press over the long EnergyAustralia logo on an existing China guernsey.
You beat me to it. I don't think it's a new version – it's clearly just heat-pressed over a 2016 China-themed guernsey that had EnergyAustralia on the front. This could mean one of two things...

A) EnergyAustralia's partnership with PAFC has finished (unlikely)
B) Renault is being promoted on the front of this guernsey as it will technically be an away game for Port in this 2017 fixture (more probable)

And the horizontally-stacked logo is just a byproduct of having to cover up the wide EnergyAustralia logo.

xbn1ps.jpg

This offends me but I am finding it hard to pinpoint why

Also its an `1870 blend', but coffee.afl are doing one for every club. Which...its not likely to be any different to the other coffee is it

However it has pointed out the existence of the .afl web suffix. Hmm.'

Edit: apparently .afl is administrated solely by the AFL, so you can't register a parody domain with the suffix. Boo.

Last edited:
Who the **** is "passionate" about coffee?
My uncle, and everyone else who haunted Lygon St cafes in the 90s

But who is passionate about pod coffee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back