Other LFL - Legends Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Just noticed that the finals is in Perth. Worth going to or a waste of $100 for two tickets?

Depends on what you wanna see.. ;)I was put off by the sloppy clock mechanics. Otherwise I was impressed.

Depends on what you wanna see.. ;)I was put off by the sloppy clock mechanics. Otherwise I was impressed.
So if I want to see real football I should go to an amateur game, if I want to see something else I should head somewhere else?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So if I want to see real football I should go to an amateur game, if I want to see something else I should head somewhere else?

Each to their own.. with what expectation you have.

You'll see physical hits that would embarrass the AFL somewhat, some of those hits sometimes allows for 'WWF bombastic flair' and then there is sheer athletic ability in certain individuals that could amaze you. If you like curves on girls… you'll get plenty and the tackling isn't for the faint hearted… they do go hard.

Some thoughts...

The Refs are ruining this game and the LFL. They're starting to act like NFL refs.

Gillespie (NSW) for sure a roid muncher. A few others noticeable too. Obvious it will eventually get that way....becoming East German muscular, not remain bikini models. Tho there are a number of them still that way. The WA Angels are bikini model hot tho. The early days of Lingerie Football in the US, it was lingerie and bikini models. Like mud wrestling for sexual appreciation. Long-term future of the sport will evolve naturally to a 'Chicks With Dicks' (or is that the NFL?)

Last edited:
I tell ya, they don't try to play down the stereotype of those exaggerated celebrations after scoring. Don't they? I wouldn't be upset if someone had smashed in the face of the redhead Surge skank.

If they're going to go the athletic body in the future, I'd love for Julia Mancuso to try it out! She'd go very well I reckon, as a back. She has the core strength and agility. :hearts:

What am I talking about? She be great in any position!

Last edited by a moderator:
Chief deleted this thread this week due to the new stringent Google adsense rules about bikini/inappropriate photos.

I've deleted them all, and re-instated the thread.

So from now no provocative photos or videos to be posted, just chat about it etc.

I saw this coming and that's why the AE needed a NEW platform. The LFL schedules have revealed a new franchise ( I know, quite rich using that word) ..the Adelaide Arsenal will be the red team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back