Fantasy Likely Pick Mock Draft System

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: BigFooty MOCK DRAFT

I'd trade down if I were Denver. I think DT is the position that would be first on the list and if Ellis is gone there's no point pushing someone else. Trade down, see if we can possibly get another 1st rounder in 09.

There are two great DT prospects (Sims and Moore) and at least one should be there for the Broncos second pick.

Pretty much no chance of Ellis still being on the board at 12 but Clady probably will be if Long isn't drafted before the Chiefs pick. So we take Clady to replace Lepsis, start Harris at RT and with Nalen and Hamilton coming back we finally have a good O-Line to keep Cutler off his butt, which I believe should be our first priority seeing as we basically gave up two whole drafts to get him.

Running Back sit anywhere on the Packers radar Fuey?

I don't think it does anymore... pre-week 8, I think it would've been high, but not now.

Grant was one of the moves of the season, and Brandon Jackson came along nicely later on in the season (not surprisingly as our O-Line picked up its game). BJ even had a 100 yard game to end the season...

Of course, anything can happen, but I think we'll hold off on drafting one high this year.

Forgot all about this. At the Combine Falcons/Raiders/Chiefs will flip for draft order for picks 3,4 & 5.

From SI below >>

For drama and potential long-reaching impact, the combine might not have a bigger moment(s) than the coin flip or flips that will be needed to determine who selects third, fourth and fifth in April's NFL Draft. The Falcons, Raiders and Chiefs all finished 4-12 and had the same strength of schedule, all having played teams that finished with a .516 winning percentage.
The NFL will first flip it off between the Falcons and the Raiders for the third spot, because the Chiefs finished third in the AFC West with a better record in common games over Oakland, meaning Kansas City must draft after the Raiders. If the Falcons win the toss, they will pick third, followed by Oakland and Kansas City. If the Raiders win the toss, then the Falcons and Chiefs will flip for the No. 4 spot.

Just for the sake of conversation, last year's 3-4-5 picks were offensive tackle Joe Thomas by Cleveland, defensive end Gaines Adams by Tampa Bay and offensive tackle Levi Brown by Arizona. But this year, the Falcons have plenty of motivation to try and land the No. 3 pick -- they could be in position to solve their nightmare at quarterback by taking Boston College's Matt Ryan in that slot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back