Lindsay Gilbee on SEN this morning...

Remove this Banner Ad

Crunchbone

Debutant
Oct 4, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Gilbs is going to be on Kevin Bartlett's show on SEN this morning. If anyone has the opportunity to listen to it, please do post your comments - I'm at work and won't be able to listen. Thanks...

Good Interview, stated that under Rhode, the individual tended to be bigger than the club, i.e. when grant went down, club fell apart, but under Eade, no individual is bigger than the team..

Stated how he was a forward as a kid, but is enjoying his time as a backman,

Said the whole club had the opportunity to reach the finals, and that it was in their hands.

I missed part of the interview, so if anyone else can fill in the gaps?

He also said that Eade was a great coach, who is able to assess all the players' strengths and weaknesses and use them for the benefit of the team as a whole.
Also stated the Rocket places a great deal on fitness and physical development and will keep very precise records of individual players, unlike the previous regimes.

did u no that he was cut from the under 14-15-16s junoir development squads for eastern ranges. then he finally got in under18 eastern ranges team which was coached by the same person who cut him from other teams. That person was Alan Richardson who ended up being a assitant coach at dogs couple of years back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back