• Collingwood/Geelong ($26.00)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Collingwood/West Coast ($26.00)

• Geelong/West Coast ($26.00)

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

As part of the 2012 Lions Board Punters Club activities we have to decide how to allocate our Bonus Bet $$$ within our SportingBet.com.au account(s).

This thread is a poll to decide how to allocate our Bonus Bets for the <insert bet type here> Market as per our Bonus Bet Divvy Up.

This poll is open to Lions Board Punters Club Members ONLY.

Members, please choose your preferred option from the Poll above. If you wish to vote for another option please post in the thread with your option.

NB: For this poll please choose TWO options only

For non members please feel free to ignore this thread & be aware that these polls are a once off activity for the year & we apologise for disturbing the board with this :)

Just a reminder that you are allowed to, and firmly encouraged, to make TWO selections from the list given we are placing TWO bets on this market!

I believe once you have voted and selected only a single option you can not go back and edit the poll....

If you accidentally only choose one PM me your other nominations and I'll keep a track of that manually.

A couple of votes have come in to me via PM.

If it affects your vote when come to look please be aware that the following have extra votes to those shown in the poll above:

Carlton/West Coast +1
Hawthorn/West Coast +1

Back