Live music at the footy - Who actually likes it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Stop bitching.

The performances go for maybe 10 minutes. Tops. Both before the game and at half-time. It's really not too loud lol. If you can't have a conversation with someone sitting right next to you, either get your hearing checked or go outside the ground.

The bands are (generally) good. It's promoting Australian music. It's fun. Adds a new dimension to going to the footy. I got to meet Bluejuice after they played. Top blokes. Wouldn't get that opportunity very often elsewhere.

THANKS AFL live.

Had no idea who bluejuice were, but BT was impressed.

I don't hate it, but I'd prefer it to be a bit quieter.

Stop bitching.

The performances go for maybe 10 minutes. Tops. Both before the game and at half-time. It's really not too loud lol. If you can't have a conversation with someone sitting right next to you, either get your hearing checked or go outside the ground.

The bands are (generally) good. It's promoting Australian music. It's fun. Adds a new dimension to going to the footy. I got to meet Bluejuice after they played. Top blokes. Wouldn't get that opportunity very often elsewhere.

THANKS AFL live.

Bluejuice played!? Had no idea have tuned out of football this week. Anyway where I've been sitting when the Hawks played the music really was too loud for most people, but I personally don't mind it. I just sit there staring at the sky for half an hour before a game anyway.

Had no idea who bluejuice were, but BT was impressed.

I don't hate it, but I'd prefer it to be a bit quieter.
EVERY commentator was impressed. Even before they started playing. Clearly the AFL/MCG have decided to sink more money into this Live at the G thing in order to appear like music gurus.

EVERY commentator was impressed. Even before they started playing. Clearly the AFL/MCG have decided to sink more money into this Live at the G thing in order to appear like music gurus.

No fan of bluejuice, but at least it wasn't the usual washed up hacks the afl dish up.

Don't mind it pre game and in breaks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back