Conspiracy Theory Lizard People who live in the Centre of the Earth

Remove this Banner Ad

Read this online somewhere, any truth to it??

According to some, lizard people who live at the center of the world are withholding excerpts from The Bible that depict the lost years of Jesus Christ as a youth.

The theory is that there was this class of not people, aliens, let's call it a class of aliens that lived on this Earth and they moved because of the radiation in our Earth to find a better planet and they left and they left some people here, the discarded, and they are the ones that live in our Earth. The reptilian people are the higher class of people who kind of run the world.

Some believe in the Hollow Earth theory.

Nobody has drilled more than 12 miles under the Earth's surface, so the theory that our Earth's center is filled with molten lava, there's nothing that backs that other than the fact that the further we go into the Earth's surface, we get hotter. There's nothing that tells us that we get hotter and hotter. Obviously, it's hotter. We haven't gone more than 12 miles into it.

According to some, lizard people who live at the center of the world are withholding excerpts from The Bible that depict the lost years of Jesus Christ as a youth.

The theory is that there was this class of not people, aliens, let's call it a class of aliens that lived on this Earth and they moved because of the radiation in our Earth to find a better planet and they left and they left some people here, the discarded, and they are the ones that live in our Earth. The reptilian people are the higher class of people who kind of run the world.

Nobody has drilled more than 12 miles under the Earth's surface, so the theory that our Earth's center is filled with molten lava, there's nothing that backs that other than the fact that the further we go into the Earth's surface, we get hotter. There's nothing that tells us that we get hotter and hotter. Obviously, it's hotter. We haven't gone more than 12 miles into it.

Lizards are cold blooded. You're deffo onto something here ...

We don't have the technology to drill more than 12 miles deep friend, it's beyond impossible.

The reptilian people are the higher class of people who kind of run the world.
You won't have to work terribly hard to convince me the Gina Rineharts of this world aren't human.

I am a more intelligent lifeform than all of you

I have learned how to monetise myself

How's that for a conspiracy

Thanks, you've been terrific

So does that mean that the Blue-tongue lizard that lives in my garden is actually an intelligent Alien?
I knew there was something odd about it.
Its a foot soldier on a recon mission to the mainland

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Banned
So does that mean that the Blue-tongue lizard that lives in my garden is actually an intelligent Alien?
I knew there was something odd about it.
It seems as though you are taking the piss out of my theory...

I'd like this to be taken seriously please.

* me Vesty this is a long established conspiracy theory and should be considered old news by all those who are not brainwashed by the mainstream media.

Its the infiltration of the Lizard people through all levels of society that should concern you.
Obviously the Royal family have been reptilian for generations but now they are spreading through the real corridors of power- the illuminati and Freemasons.
The Zionists remain relatively Lizard free for the second (probably due to the LPs well known dislike for kosher cookery) but its only a matter of time.

Pretty convincing stuff.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some people are smart and work these problems out :p
Even if you sat down and tried to think about this for a very long time, I doubt you would ever have come up with a solution like this. I guess it's easier to believe Aliens live there instead.
https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=12&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjCit-7yOnVAhVIjLwKHaQXDAcQFghWMAs&url=https://www.thenakedscientists.com/articles/questions/how-do-we-know-earths-core-solid&usg=AFQjCNHum-mSirP6IbUM3VxT1mxh13KV0g

Last edited:
Jackie_Chiles

407654_3551f7f43774f5d38f15fda22cd5f5e2.GIF

There is a belief within some Native American tribes that their ancestors came from the inner earth...Interesting fact for you o_O

And Xenu gathered them around the volcanoes of the world and unleashed almighty hydrogen bombs on them. Scattering the Thetans across the world and inflicting mankind with a curse which could only be corrected by travelling along the Bridge to Total Freedom and becoming a Clear.

I fear I cannot say any more than this. I may in fact have said too much.

I just thought RedVest4 was a football genius, I had no idea he was also making these amazing scientific breakthroughs. Who is preventing us from going deeper than 12 miles? Quite obviously the lizard people have taken control and are pushing this climate change agenda to prevent us from drilling deeper for oil and accidentally discovering their underground lair.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back