London 2012 - Field Hockey

Remove this Banner Ad

Hockeyroos will have to play pretty well to be a look-in for a medal, I'm afraid. At the moment the women's competition looks like a two horse race between Argentina and the Netherlands, with Great Britain and New Zealand as the biggest dark horses. If they can get a win tonight, I'll get on the bandwagon.

Kookaburras are red hot favourites to knock over Germany in the men's final, with the Dutch and the Spanish the other teams most likely to cause an upset. Australia has won every major tournament in the last 4 years.

By the way there's always a few hotties in the hockey

Anna-Flanagan-Portrait-2.jpeg

Field Hockey is such a crap sport.

Has anyone ever scored a goal in this sport that hasn't come from a penalty corner?

Ice hockey >>>> Inline Hockey >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>a pile of steaming dog crap >>>>> Field Hockey

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone ever scored a goal in this sport that hasn't come from a penalty corner?

Ice hockey >>>> Inline Hockey >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>a pile of steaming dog crap >>>>> Field Hockey

Who the hell cares about Ice hockey, field hockey is much better.

It's times like this I wish there was a thumbs down button for rating posts.

GTFO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back