Teams Los Angeles Rams - The Rammers

Remove this Banner Ad

Bit of a rough game today but it’s week 1. Nice to pick out the areas where we need to improve now rather than going into the playoffs. O-Line could use a bit of work, think we’re missing Corbs and Big Whit

Last edited:

Scumbag. I hope this isn't a new trend. Use up all the draft picks and salary cap, then leave the team once the collapse comes to protect your image, hermit crab into the favourable situation you desire a year or two later after taking it easy doing some broadcast gigs.

Same as what Sean Payton did.

Matthew Stafford said in his exit interview that he intends to play in 2023 whether Sean McVay is coaching the Rams or not.​

Stafford is now on record multiple times saying that he expects to play in 2023. The veteran quarterback first confirmed his intent on a podcast in late December and did so again on Monday prior to departing for the offseason. Stafford saw his season come to an end with a spinal cord contusion that he suffered in early December, further adding to the number of injuries he's endured during his playing days. Assuming he returns next season, Stafford will have some work to do to rebound from a disastrous 2022 in which he threw for 2,087-10-8 while posting his worst QB rating since 2018.

His the reason they have to rebuild he wanted the players they moved all their picks for and the main cause of the need for rebuild. What a little bitch

Lets not forget McVay wanted to trade away even more picks for CMC and Burns at the deadline also, so even when he was supposedly considering walking away he was thinking about himself rather than the state he'd be leaving the franchise in . Cant stand campaigners like this. Burnt out my ass. Hes just too lazy to fix up his own mess. Selfish arsehole.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lets not forget McVay wanted to trade away even more picks for CMC and Burns at the deadline also, so even when he was supposedly considering walking away he was thinking about himself rather than the state he'd be leaving the franchise in . Cant stand campaigners like this. Burnt out my ass. Hes just too lazy to fix up his own mess. Selfish arsehole.
Yep, if you are going to trade away your teams future draft hands at least have the ******* balls to stay and trying and correct the wrongs

The Rams are finally on the board tomorrow.

Hoping for once we hold onto our picks. But knowing Snead, he will trade our good picks back for shitter picks, because quantity means more than quality. Rams have many misses with their latter picks, and earlier picks have much higher odds to become starters. So I hope we use our second round and two third round picks as they are, because the Rams need starters and have a few holes. Particularly at Edge, CB, LB and OL.

Seen quite a few Rams fans pushing for Levis. A player who ranked 60 something in college QB rankings last season. Massive pass from me. Will be surprised if the Rams do not end up with a top 10 pick next season. Would rather hold for QB then, where there will be a better QB draft class.

I know it wouldn't be a popular move. But Rams will not be contenders for the next few seasons period. We were not even the best team in the NFC when we won the Superbowl. We just timed our run perfectly. Snead sold the house at the expense of the Rams future. They had no choice but to win the Superbowl, otherwise it would have been seen as a massive failure, than smart moves.

I rather Rams now concentrate on the future, build the team properly. Rather be like the Chief, make 3 Superbowls, still playing attractive and watchable football 5 years in a row. And still looking strong. Instead of one and done.

I actually do not rate our scouts and Snead highly when it comes to drafting. Not sure they will nail their high end picks if we had some. Need a top tier young QB, WR, CB, DL/Edge over the next couple of offseasons. Target free agents with the cap space we will soon have, and keep the picks. Think long term success.

Man we're frustrating this season.

Despite how well our offence has been playing at stages, we're just not putting points on the board, our Defence is getting smashed atm and we're 32nd for spec teams....bad mix.

I'd consider trading out Kupp for a 1st or 2nd given we're going nowhere in a hurry. We're on the edge of a rebuild and need some early picks...rebuilding with 3rds and 4ths ain't gonna cut it.

Man we're frustrating this season.

Despite how well our offence has been playing at stages, we're just not putting points on the board, our Defence is getting smashed atm and we're 32nd for spec teams....bad mix.

I'd consider trading out Kupp for a 1st or 2nd given we're going nowhere in a hurry. We're on the edge of a rebuild and need some early picks...rebuilding with 3rds and 4ths ain't gonna cut it.
If Stafford goes on IR, Rypien isn’t winning us games. Time to tank, which is fine since we’ve found some good players this season in Byron Young and Puka Nacua now another draft class and $ in cap space should help the team properly rebuild

Remove this Banner Ad

Back