The numbers are in #32 POTY AFLW Blue Baggers Round 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry, so excited about the game forgot to start this thread. You know the drill Carlton v Collingwood Round 1 2017. The shellackings begin...

5=best etc.

Edit: I'll do the tally on Thursday. Get your votes in by early Thursday morning.

Last edited:

5. Davey
4. Vescio
3. Jakobssen
2. Arnell
1. Exon

I'm an unabashed super duper fan of Vescio, but I'm happy to just pip her for Davey who was so important setting up play... pretty much anywhere on the ground. But I'd happily give either of them the 5.

5. Davey - I was dubious on picking someone who had played keeper with a marquee spot, but boy was I wrong. Goddard, but without the whiny BS and while holding down a KPD role. Demands the football with her rebound and skill by foot.

4. Vescio - what a star; would have her in our round 1 forward line in a heartbeat.

3. Exon - set the tone early and didn't take a backwards step; cult hero in the making.

2. Jakobssen - unlike the above 3, she didn't have the luxury of the extra 6-10 weeks of club contact the pre-signings had, but she ran out the game superbly and iced it for her childhood club.

1. Arnell - didn't quite light it up but battled it out well under duress and created great overlap to put immense pressure on Collingwood's defensive structure. Her and Jakobssen helped open things up for Vescio plenty of 1v1 opportunities.

5. Davey
4. Vescio
3. Hosking (her endeavour and pressure probably went a touch unnoticed)
2. Gillespie-jones
1. Exon

5. Vescio...........aside from direct performance, the attention she commanded from the opposition seriously detracted from their attack. Buddyesque
4. Davey
3. Jakobssen
2. Exon
1. Brazzale

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back