Gaming Madden 23

Remove this Banner Ad

Sure they have long snappers in madden depth chart but not actually long snappers just top O-lineman.

Love them to like gunner rating or special teams rating for madden so you have a reason to actually have special team stars on your madden team.

Me to the majority of Madden's ratings =

Robin Williams What Year Is It GIF

Madden for me always wants another great season from a 2nd or 3rd year player before they get into the 90s

But a veteran needs like 2 or 3 bad seasons to drop into the mid to low 80s.

Gilmore ranked over 90 , what the *?

Simmons being ranked the same as Cox and Pierce is just insulting. Should be the second best DT in the game.

Madden couldn't even be bothered to have a reveal for best tackle, guard or centre let's just throw them all together.

Wilson sucked in '22 (or maybe that was just me:huh:), ended up trading him. Looking forward to giving Willis a go despite his sucky overall.

Waiting on Carson Strongs rating, I'm guessing 62...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

93 acceleration and 87 speed

I dont play MUT but might sneek a peak at him this afternoon, probably cant afford him though!

In all seriousness though & wrong thread, but if Strong can get his knee right (which is a big IF from the sounds of it) there's a fair chance he could do something in the league, there's a fair amount of talent there.

I dont play MUT but might sneek a peak at him this afternoon, probably cant afford him though!

In all seriousness though & wrong thread, but if Strong can get his knee right (which is a big IF from the sounds of it) there's a fair chance he could do something in the league, there's a fair amount of talent there.
Imo hes the best QB. Got an arm and can make those NFL throws, likes to go vertical. Just he often doesnt see the field well, but that will come with time. Reckon he'll supplant Hurts eventually.

Been playing Fifa 22 (free on gamepass/eapass) nonstop last few days, my Gunners winning 5-1 or 7-0 almost every game, tho ManU still pulling away somehow at the top of the ladder. Will have to up the difficulty level to make it more challenging (currently pro level). But i notice EA made a good game there, probably easier to make than a gridiron game which has so many intricate parts to it.

Fifa 22.

After winning the premier league in a canter on pro difficulty, chose to try online games.

First handful of games was pretty competitive, won tied lost equally. But then proceeded to get these uber talented gamers, them smashing me 11-0, 7-1, etc using the 5 star skills abilities which would take months to master, where they dribble the ball the whole length of the field and cant be tackled, cant be stopped, like Pele on steroids, and they employ these team tactics i cannot find for myself where their whole team presses you constantly, so you dont get a second with the ball before they take it off you....anyway, i managed to do really well despite being grossly overpowered by these level 100 gamers. Holding them to 4-1 with defensive guts and they would rage quit when id score a goal. But by all means, zero chance of being at all competitive against them and i dont have the patience to try to learn all those 5 star skills abilities....click R push down whilst clicking L and swirling round whilst pressing LT and RB and double tapping Y....etc. My enthusiasm for the game, online is where the fun is, is about killed by last nights online experience.

Madden is a million times by far easier to master. You only pass or run with the ball, and can only like duke or spin, so any newbie can easily learn and compete against the better players -- from a skills perspective. It's only cheese that separates them, not stick skills.

But Fifa is a whole other beast, as per the game of soccer, where you can do a million different things with the ball.

No wonder EA has that competitive balance thing in online games, momentum shifts, to even up things. But they really do need it in Fifa. Its unplayable online against the masterful. They should have modes online where you can choose your skills sets, just the basic button combos are available in the lite mode, say, intermediary skills only for another mode, advanced skills only for another mode.

Still, it's so much fun playing soccer video game compared to say madden. The thrill of a belter of a goal has you leaping and fist pumping, an equalizer in the dying seconds, etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back