Unsolved Madeleine McCann - New Leads Being Reported

Remove this Banner Ad

UK Police are set to close their investigations, its estimated it costed over 20M

I guess its up to the Germans to solve it

The long-running, multi-million-dollar British police operation to find out what happened to Madeleine McCann is on the brink of shutting down, according to reports.
If correct, it may signal London Metropolitan Police detectives are unlikely to pursue a convicted pedophile who German prosecutors in 2020 sensationally claimed with "100 per cent" certainty had killed three-year-old Madeleine.
According to The Sun, the small team of detectives in Operation Grange will disband in about six months when the latest tranche of British taxpayer funding runs out.

A sensible and far reaching article on the case and cases like it in general.

The long-running, multi-million-dollar British police operation to find out what happened to Madeleine McCann is on the brink of shutting down, according to reports.
If correct, it may signal London Metropolitan Police detectives are unlikely to pursue a convicted pedophile who German prosecutors in 2020 sensationally claimed with "100 per cent" certainty had killed three-year-old Madeleine.
According to The Sun, the small team of detectives in Operation Grange will disband in about six months when the latest tranche of British taxpayer funding runs out.

one door closes and another opens,
plenty of online sleuths still on the case

A sensible and far reaching article on the case and cases like it in general.

Maddie needs an Inquest,
we need to know what happened to her
we need to know where all the money went.

Last edited:
Update..

Plenty of worldwide media reporting he has been charged.

ABC going with he's been charged, though the ABC hasn't specifically named a name, it's pretty easy to work out it's Brueckner.

There has been a major breakthrough in the investigation into Madeleine McCann’s disappearance.
Christian Brueckner has been named an “official suspect” in the case by Portuguese prosecutors, almost 15 years since the young British girl vanished while on holiday in Portugal.

Madeleine went missing from her family’s holiday apartment in the holiday resort of Praia da Luz on May 3, 2007, just a few days before her fourth birthday.

Brueckner has been the prime suspect since he was named by German police two years ago, with officials sensationally revealing they believed he killed the three-year-old.

German newspaper Bild reported the 44-year-old has been named as an “arguido” or “official suspect” by prosecutors in Portugal, which is often followed by official charges.

A written statement issued by the Portimao section of the Faro Department of Criminal Investigation and Prosecution (DIAP) said: “As part of the investigation into the circumstances surrounding the disappearance of Madeleine McCann in 2007, a person was made an arguido on Wednesday.”

Portugal’s Attorney-General’s Office and the country’s national criminal investigation police agency have yet to make any official comment.

However, Brueckner’s lawyer, Friedrich Fulscher, spoke to the Daily Mail and denied reports his client has been charged over the young girl’s disappearance.

Madeleine McCann disappeared in Praia da Luz, Portugal on May 3, 2007. Picture: Metropolitan Police/AFP

Madeleine McCann disappeared in Praia da Luz, Portugal on May 3, 2007. Picture: Metropolitan Police/AFP
Christian Brueckner has been named as an ‘official suspect’. Picture: Italian Carabinieri Press Office/AFP

Christian Brueckner has been named as an ‘official suspect’. Picture: Italian Carabinieri Press Office/AFP
Mr Fulscher also told Bild that the step taken by Portuguese authorities should not be overstated.

“Without knowing the Portuguese legal situation in detail, I assume that this measure is a procedural artifice to stop the statute of limitations threatening in a few days,” he said.

Portugal officials reportedly acted in the last few days after it emerged the 44-year-old could escape charges due to Portugal’s statute of limitations kicking in for serious crimes after 15 years.

“The legal grounds for making Brueckner an arguido include the fact that he allegedly confessed to a friend he had snatched Madeleine and mobile phone records placed him in Praia da Luz the night she vanished,” the Daily Mail reported a “well-placed source” saying.

“But it is obviously linked to the fact that the Portuguese authorities want to keep their options open with the 15-year deadline looming.”

The parents of Madeleine McCann, Gerry McCann (L) and his wife Kate McCann. Picture: Francisco Leong/AFP

The parents of Madeleine McCann, Gerry McCann (L) and his wife Kate McCann. Picture: Francisco Leong/AFP
The Ocean Club Summer Beach Resort hotel building where British child Madeleine McCann disappeared. Picture: AFP

The Ocean Club Summer Beach Resort hotel building where British child Madeleine McCann disappeared. Picture: AFP
Brueckner is currently serving a seven-year sentence in a German prison for the 2005 rape of a 72-year-old American woman in Praia da Luz at the same resort Madeleine disappeared from.

Earlier this year, Brueckner claimed in a series of letters from prison that it would have been “absurd” for him to have abducted the little girl.

In a string of letters to German TV station Sat 1 that were broadcast in February as part of a new documentary, Brueckner went further to dismiss the case against him, saying if he had been involved, it would have risked his criminal life.

He wrote that he survived as a drug dealer and was never caught by police because he “followed a few key principles”.

“Where possible, only driving during the day so that my battered ‘hippy bus’ didn’t attract attention, only driving on the roads I needed to and, most importantly, never provoking the police,” he wrote.

“So that means not committing any crimes, certainly not abducting anyone.

“Having said that, this was just as absurd to me at the time as starting a nuclear war or slaughtering a chicken.”

It’s the first time Brueckner responded publicly to the various allegations from prosecutors in the German city of Braunschweig, where investigators were working with support from Scotland Yard detectives and Portuguese police.

The guy is innocent. If you want to understand what happened to Maddie then you only need to look in three places. a 2/12 hr video by Witness Statement expert Peter Hyatt which uncovers an "embedded confession" by McCann parents of a horrible accident AND an interview by a Portuguese reporter many years ago when Kate when told how horrible the aftermath must have been Kate volunteers:

"Not nearly as horrible as the night we found her"

IE they have incriminating knowledge of their own daughters death by accident. Fell of a lounge placed out from the window of the apartment (as she was trying to reach a d open the window in a half drugged state then falling and likely breaking her neck on the floor below.

And the results and videos of Cadavar dog investigation of the Mcanns car clothes and apartment.

There was a horrible accident that killed a child in a foreign country and The McCann's fearful of being charged for negligent conduct in the death used their powerful connections in UK to have the whole thing covered up. The UK Know and are complicit. At one time a head investigator was skated to take over the investigation in UK but he stipulated he would do so only on the basis that all potential perps be open to target. He was told that the McCann's are off limits and so revised the case.

The when search has been a charade.ever since.
Did you report this to Portuguese Police? Your first hand witness testimony could have put an end to this years ago.

The guy is innocent. If you want to understand what happened to Maddie then you only need to look in three places. a 2/12 hr video by Witness Statement expert Peter Hyatt which uncovers an "embedded confession" by McCann parents of a horrible accident AND an interview by a Portuguese reporter many years ago when Kate when told how horrible the aftermath must have been Kate volunteers:

"Not nearly as horrible as the night we found her"

IE they have incriminating knowledge of their own daughters death by accident. Fell of a lounge placed out from the window of the apartment (as she was trying to reach a d open the window in a half drugged state then falling and likely breaking her neck on the floor below.

And the results and videos of Cadavar dog investigation of the Mcanns car clothes and apartment.

There was a horrible accident that killed a child in a foreign country and The McCann's fearful of being charged for negligent conduct in the death used their powerful connections in UK to have the whole thing covered up. The UK Know and are complicit. At one time a head investigator was skated to take over the investigation in UK but he stipulated he would do so only on the basis that all potential perps be open to target. He was told that the McCann's are off limits and so revised the case.

The when search has been a charade.ever since.

Nice imagination you've got.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice imagination you've got.

No need to be disrespectful. I've literally spent hundreds of hours on this case. I probably know more on my little finger about it than you do. I'm not an idiot. The Cadavar dogs video is massively persuasive though it isn't admissible. The witness statement analyst is used in FBI investigations regularly in many USA cases and is a educator expert in the field but he knew nothing of the case and didn't care. The Portugese interviewer video is matter of public record but whilst such an admission is somewhat incriminating it wouldn't and couldn't be used in court They made calls that night to UK govt officials on record. Did you know that?

For me this case has been solved long ago. But it will never see the inside of a court

Last edited:
No need to be disrespectful. I've literally spent hundreds of hours on this case. I probably know more on my little finger about it than you so I'm not an idiot. The Cadavar dogs video is massively persuasive though it isn't admissible. The witness statement analyst is used in FBI investigations regularly in many USA cases and is a educator expert in the field but he knew nothing of the case and didn't care. The Portugese interviewer video is matter of public record but whilst such an admission is somewhat incriminating it wouldn't and couldn't be used in court They made calls that night to UK govt officials on record. Did you know that?

For me this case has been solved long ago. But it will never see the inside of a court

Sounds a lot like you've bought the conspiracy version of events pretty extensively and are claiming you're an expert because you've read every alt-news source of information leading you further down the rabbit hole.

Sounds a lot like you've bought the conspiracy version of events pretty extensively and are claiming you're an expert because you've read every alt-news source of information leading you further down the rabbit hole.

My reading on Bruckner isn't as thorough as it could be because it turns my stomach but there's far more evidence on him than there is on the McCanns.

I go where the evidence points. The Portugese lead investigator concluded EXACTLY what I outline too. Is he a conspiracy theorist? And the Cadavar dogs that pointed to closet, behind lounge under window and hire car? 97% accuracy. Are they part of the conspiracy too? Perhaps I prompted gerry to confess to the interviewer with incriminating knowledge? Never been to Portugal. Gerry volunteered it by mistake . Peter Hyatt is used by the FBI with impeccable credentials and witness statement analysis is a known criminology science. I didn't make any of this up nor bought a conspiracy. The evidence points there

Last edited:
Portuguese police hold the same view as this. An accident. Incriminating knowledge and UK cover up. The lead investigator wrote a book and the Mcanns used money from fund raising to find Maddie to instead fund defamation suit against him which they ended up losing. Nice people the McCann's. People charitably offer money to find Maddie and instead they sue people with it to shut down ANY avenue that may uncover the truth. The interview is on video and ANYONE can with a little persistence find it.

I don't think you understand. The UK can't now allow the truth to come out. This case will never be solved because she's dead by accident. Shall I go on?

The Portugese Catholic priest was it is said of assistance in hiding the corpse and was sworn to secrecy by the Mcanns probably under confession as they came to him for help. Moving forward that priest now doesn't want to know anything about the McCann's. He has now turned on the Mcanns but has never divulged his knowledge
Its never been a normal case.
If you rewind back to may 2007, the sleepy holiday village of Praia da Luz woke up to a frantic search for a little girl.
What followed was one of the biggest police searches of all time, British police flew in and assisted the Portuguese police.
While every one was searching the McCanns Lawyered up, engaging Carter Ruck. The Ocean Club also engaged some firm specializing in damage control.
With every action there is a reaction. Something tells me that an serious event took place.
Exactly what went on, no-one can say,

I have read most of the Police files, There are about 10k of pages available.
I think there is a photo of Brueckner's VW van, but there is a lot of other photos of Busses Cars and even Boats.
A lot of the PDL was locked down and searched, including a nearby Harbour
Brueckner was probably looked at early on in the investigation, but there is nothing to place him at the 5A apartment.
According to witness statements from waiting staff in the Tapas Bar, some of the McCann party were missing from the table for extended periods during the night of may 3rd. One would suggest if they weren't eating, they were up to something else.

My reading on Bruckner isn't as thorough as it could be because it turns my stomach but there's far more evidence on him than there is on the McCanns.
Don't for one second believe the McCann's are guilty of anything other than guilty knowledge of a deadly accident. Just the Cadavar dog evidence alone gives a 97% chance that there was a Cadavar in the closet behind the lounge under the window and in the hire car that the McCann's used. That is persuasive alone. Watch the video of Peter Hyatt's analysis of the mcanns interview. When I started watching I thought it would be a lark. When finished he had a complete understanding of what happened where and how and even gave background red flag suspicions about historical abuse and drugging of the kids and I was convinced too.

Earlier this year, Brueckner claimed in a series of letters from prison that it would have been “absurd” for him to have abducted the little girl.

In a string of letters to German TV station Sat 1 that were broadcast in February as part of a new documentary, Brueckner went further to dismiss the case against him, saying if he had been involved, it would have risked his criminal life.

He wrote that he survived as a drug dealer and was never caught by police because he “followed a few key principles”.

“Where possible, only driving during the day so that my battered ‘hippy bus’ didn’t attract attention, only driving on the roads I needed to and, most importantly, never provoking the police,” he wrote.

“So that means not committing any crimes, certainly not abducting anyone.

“Having said that, this was just as absurd to me at the time as starting a nuclear war or slaughtering a chicken.”

It’s the first time Brueckner responded publicly to the various allegations from prosecutors in the German city of Braunschweig, where investigators were working with support from Scotland Yard detectives and Portuguese police.
This sounds alright at first except it doesn't align at all with his sex crimes. I don't know if he did it or not, but everything he says above is bullshite.

Hi all. Am new to this case. I’ve watched a documentary on it, once. I understand her parents left her in an unlocked apartment whilst they dined with friends at a Tapas bar connected to the same hotel?

Is that about right?

I’m not sure really why they would expect to come back and find her safe and sound when they left her unsupported and unprotected?

No matter what happened to her, she had people charged with protecting her and supervising her, her parents, and they weren’t doing their job.

Is it my understanding that childcare was available through the hotel but they didn’t utilise this option?

Portuguese police hold the same view as this. An accident. Incriminating knowledge and UK cover up. The lead investigator wrote a book and the Mcanns used money from fund raising to find Maddie to instead fund defamation suit against him which they ended up losing. Nice people the McCann's. People charitably offer money to find Maddie and instead they sue people with it to shut down ANY avenue that may uncover the truth. The interview is on video and ANYONE can with a little persistence find it.

I don't think you understand. The UK can't now allow the truth to come out. This case will never be solved because she's dead by accident. Shall I go on?

The Portugese Catholic priest was it is said of assistance in hiding the corpse and was sworn to secrecy by the Mcanns probably under confession as they came to him for help. Moving forward that priest now doesn't want to know anything about the McCann's. He has now turned on the Mcanns but has never divulged his knowledge
Really? The McAnns lost their beautiful litle girl, just as the Tyrells lost their beautiful little boy. They deserve justice, not hurtful conspiracy theories.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back