Unsolved Madeleine McCann - New Leads Being Reported

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't for one second believe the McCann's are guilty of anything other than guilty knowledge of a deadly accident. Just the Cadavar dog evidence alone gives a 97% chance that there was a Cadavar in the closet behind the lounge under the window and in the hire car that the McCann's used. That is persuasive alone. Watch the video of Peter Hyatt's analysis of the mcanns interview. When I started watching I thought it would be a lark. When finished he had a complete understanding of what happened where and how and even gave background red flag suspicions about historical abuse and I was convinced too.

There's a very good explanation for why they might come across as guilty in interviews and one I haven't seen any analyst take in to consideration.

They are guilty and this is acknowledged. One of the first things Kate said when she realised Madeleine was gone is 'We let her down!' and they had. They're guilty of failing to protect their daughter and through their stupidity or naivete, left their kids alone in an apartment that would be a burglars first pick to break in to. I wouldn't have done it.

What can I say. The world is ugly

The McCann's were entrusted with several million dollars find Maddie fund and they have used virtually all of it in legal cases to stop people talking. That is FACT. And it lets us all know the type of people they are AND the guilt they possess
Do you really know a) how much money they raised and b) what they used it for? I don't.

There's a very good explanation for why they might come across as guilty in interviews and one I haven't seen any analyst take in to consideration.

They are guilty and this is acknowledged. One of the first things Kate said when she realised Madeleine was gone is 'We let her down!' and they had. They're guilty of failing to protect their daughter and through their stupidity or naivete, left their kids alone in an apartment that would be a burglars first pick to break in to. I wouldn't have done it.

You have a misapprehension of whats involved in witness statement analysis. It's the words used and context not an overall perception of guilt or not. They look for clues of deceptive conduct and then look for clues of what's involved in the deception He explains it along the way if you want to look a spare 3 hrs lol. He knows they are guilty because they were left alone. That's not what's involved

The existence of storytelling. Where their concern is and where it should be in context. Present and past tense use of pronouns. Even subtle hints in criminology. For example Kate refers to a number of times of brushing teeth. To you and me that is cleanliness. To a criminologist it is a subtle marker of sexual abuse as victim or as perpetrator. These individual markers are helpful but when you get multiple markers alluding the same thing it affirms suspicions. That is what they do gather evidence that helps them paint a picture. The clincher is what he refers to as an "embedded confession" where the person ultimately admits to what has happened but disguised and confirms all his markets previously accumulated That's what happens with Gerry

Last edited:
The Age reports: German convicted rapist Christian Brueckner has been declared a formal suspect in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

You have a misapprehension of whats involved in witness statement analysis. It's the words used and context not an overall perception of guilt or not. They look for clues of deceptive conduct and then look for clues of what's involved in the deception He explains it along the way if you want to look a spare 3 hrs lol. He knows they are guilty because they were left alone. That's not what's involved

While I find statement analysis interesting and occasionally helpful (absent any form of admission), I've come to my position on this case after listening to and reading most of the material, probably even all of it.

I’ve always thought that if the parents were responsible, one of the Tapas seven would of cracked by now.

I feel like you can be responsible through your own negligence without having done anything particularly malicious? IDK just starting to have a look at this.

While I find statement analysis interesting and occasionally helpful (absent any form of admission), I've come to my position on this case after listening to and reading most of the material, probably even all of it.
So explain how you were able to reason away Cadavar dog evidence? Is it merely that it's inadmissible? But it's 97% accurate?

I’ve always thought that if the parents were responsible, one of the Tapas seven would of cracked by now.

Of course they would, seven is a lot of people to keep any kind of a secret. Whatever happened to Madeleine, they have no knowledge.

So explain how you were able to reason away Cadavar dog evidence? Is it merely that it's inadmissible? But it's 97% accurate?

Where did this 97% accuracy number come from? The amount of times the dogs detected the synthetic in training? Training is vastly different to taking dogs out on a job, they also have bad days same as their handlers.

I've seen all the footage.

What can I say. The world is ugly

The McCann's were entrusted with several million dollars find Maddie fund and they have used virtually all of it in legal cases to stop people talking. That is FACT. And it lets us all know the type of people they are AND the guilt they possess

Stop people talking about what? Maddie disappeared from Portugal and they have zero hope of stopping anything in the British press.

If you're referring to Amoral, he's the worst thing that could have happened to the Portuguese investigation, as an ex investigator and self interested, egotistical big mouth he has no business interfering in what is still an unsolved case. Their law and legal system works differently to ours here but imo the Portuguese Police should have put a gag on him.

You're fixated on this.

The cadaver dog stuff was always sketchy. For someone who claims to be oh so clever and well informed, you're missing a big thing there.

The parents almost certainly let her down by leaving her alone in an unlocked apartment while they got pissed. No wonder they feel guilty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where did this 97% accuracy number come from? The amount of times the dogs detected the synthetic in training? Training is vastly different to taking dogs out on a job, they also have bad days same as their handlers.

I've seen all the footage.

From memory there's a big issue where dogs will find what their handlers want them to find, dogs are exceptional at reading cues from humans.

You're fixated on this.

The cadaver dog stuff was always sketchy. For someone who claims to be oh so clever and well informed, you're missing a big thing there.

The parents almost certainly let her down by leaving her alone in an unlocked apartment while they got pissed. No wonder they feel guilty.
So what are you saying? Because you don't think I'm right im therefore fixated on my opinion.?

Look at the videos. No handler cues whatsoever

You wouldn't know this for certain, that you pretend you do says a lot about your willingness to actually consider other alternatives.

Cues can be incredibly subtle, we know dogs pick up on things humans do that humans themselves don't.

Everything you're saying relies on cadaver dogs and the very spurious allegations made by Amaral who's benefited financially by accusing the parents so would have some pretty good reasons to cast doubt on the Brueckner allegations.

Sounds to me like you've read all the alt-news media and bought it hook, line and sinker, and now think you're more of an expert than all the law enforcement agencies involved.

Cues can be incredibly subtle, we know dogs pick up on things humans do that humans themselves don't.

Very true. I'm not sure this is what happened but by the time the dogs went in, the Portuguese Police were looking to put added pressure on the McCanns if they hadn't already made them arguido.

To stop people from talking about alternatives to Maddie being abducted. They sue people to shut up any such hypothesis. IDK if I had a genuine missing daughter id use a fund of $2m to help find her than to sue people.. Their emphasis isn't on finding her because they know she's dead
$2,000,000 isn't much money. Isn't the guy a doctor? What's your obsession with this money?

$2,000,000 isn't much money. Isn't the guy a doctor? What's your obsession with this money?
The money was donated by the public to help find Maddie. instead they have used most of it to sue people who suggest Maddie wasn't abducted. Leaving aside the moral issue wouldn't you think a couple intent on instead finding their daughter would instead use it to ...........find their daughter

Of course that would be impossible if she was dead and they knew.

Spurious? He was head investigator within the police. Nasty person sure but still

Cues. So prior to the dogs going in there was no knowledge or suspicions of where or if there was blood or a dead bodies at all. Sorry. No cues. You can believe otherwise though it's a free world

Then there is the personal video evidence where Kate or Gerry (can't remember which one) admits to finding Maddie.......dead.
"Not as horrible as the night we found her"

Context ........found her dead.!!!!!! You want to give another interpretation of that when a interviewer was asking how horrible their ordeal was about Maddie. Clear as day what was meant. he/she just messed up and implicated guilty knowledge. Look at the video. It's available.

Yep I'm just making it all up.

Nothing anyone will say to me will dissuade me of my opinion. And you can have whatever opinion you want also for whatever reason

97% probability supported by admission of guilty knowledge in video by the couple and an expert FBI statement analyst saying there is an embedded confession of what happened supporting that guilty knowledge of the accident and consistent with Cadavar dog evidence.

Yeah sure it's a conspiracy theory.......not
With all due respect, really? You genuinely think the parents confessed, on record, and law enforcement have been unable to pin them subsequently? Come on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back