Malceski for Lewis????

Remove this Banner Ad

Francis30

Senior List
Suspended
Sep 27, 2006
AFL Club
Sydney
If Hawks fans want Malceski they better give something good for him so how aboud Jordan Lewis for Nick Malceski in a straight swap

• Banned
I don't want some hack for Malceski.

It doesn't matter how many times I've said Malceski will not be traded his name gets brought up. So how about Malceski for Lewis?

Francis30 said:
If Hawks fans want Malceski they better give something good for him so how aboud Jordan Lewis for Nick Malceski in a straight swap

Jordan Lewis and Spida for Malceski and the swans 1st pick would be a fair trade.

Hawks would do better out of that.

philhawk said:
What's the obsession with Lewis and Malceski being put up for trade? Malceski has never stated that he wants to return to Victoria, and people are thinking that Lewis wants to move just because he met ... his manager?

I know I don't get either name being up for trade. I just put up the option

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK, i'll have a go:

Everitt + pick 6 - for - Malceski + pick 15

Hawks then use pick 15 on Thornton.

Not sure how I feel about that, we do have plenty of quality youth so a high pick in the draft isn't essential.

worthy said:
OK, i'll have a go:

Everitt + pick 6 - for - Malceski + pick 15

Hawks then use pick 15 on Thornton.

Not sure how I feel about that, we do have plenty of quality youth so a high pick in the draft isn't essential.
Theres no way we'd give up pick 6 like that. So everitt and pick 6 for malceski and thornton? Seems a fair bit over the odds. We'd be getting screwed.

Would be more happy with:
Everitt+ Lewis for Malceski, pick 15 and say 3rd round pick

no way

lewis >>>> malceski. Just cos you dont want a dudd doesnt mean you can pick whoever you want lol. how bout a FAIR trade

burner1 said:
Theres no way we'd give up pick 6 like that. So everitt and pick 6 for malceski and thornton? Seems a fair bit over the odds. We'd be getting screwed.

Would be more happy with:
Everitt+ Lewis for Malceski, pick 15 and say 3rd round pick

Wash your mouth out with soap, Lewis isn't going anywhere.

According to the paper it was the Hawks that suggested we put the Eski in the mix and we turned it down. Good - he's far too good to trade.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back