Delisted Lewis Taylor - delisted

Remove this Banner Ad

joe444

Club Legend
Jul 9, 2006
Franga
AFL Club
Geelong
(sorry if this has been posted elsewhere)

Rising Star in 2014, now on the scrapheap. Would you like your clubs to take a chance on him. I'd be far from surprised if Geelong picked him up.

Who delisted him? Assume he’s still been at Sydney? Genuinely surprised he was still in the league.
Sydney ... it's a remarkable drop-off in form ... was only used as a substitute across three games in 2021/2022.

And yet this is the guy who, injury aside, played just about every game with Brisbane in 2014-2018.

As an unrestricted free agent, you can bring him in for nothing and pay him minimum chips.

Shrug. Others may have paid more attention to him than I have. I just recall him being regarded as the equal of Bontompelli after his first two seasons.

obi-wan-star-wars.gif

God bless him... Provided so much material. This is my absolute favourite, I can still see it to this very day.

"At one stage Jarrad Grant went to man up Taylor but, after appearing to notice who it was, he turned around and ran to half-back as a spare."

Sydney ... it's a remarkable drop-off in form ... was only used as a substitute across three games in 2021/2022.

And yet this is the guy who, injury aside, played just about every game with Brisbane in 2014-2018.

As an unrestricted free agent, you can bring him in for nothing and pay him minimum chips.

Shrug. Others may have paid more attention to him than I have. I just recall him being regarded as the equal of Bontompelli after his first two seasons.

Geelong would be the kind of team if they had room to bring him in and make him look elite again. Who knows!

Geelong would be the kind of team if they had room to bring him in and make him look elite again. Who knows!
His defence is lacking. Will run all day, put himself into space but struggles to hold his opposition accountable.

Not good enough on the inside to play in the middle. He's a winger but gets put as a small forward because of his height.

If a club is interested in a one way runner who can only play on the wing - he's your guy

(sorry if this has been posted elsewhere)

Rising Star in 2014, now on the scrapheap. Would you like your clubs to take a chance on him. I'd be far from surprised if Geelong picked him up.

We are well stocked for small mids and fwds dont need him. I doubt anyone picks him up tbh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His defence is lacking. Will run all day, put himself into space but struggles to hold his opposition accountable.

Not good enough on the inside to play in the middle. He's a winger but gets put as a small forward because of his height.

If a club is interested in a one way runner who can only play on the wing - he's your guy

Pop him in the back pocket and make sure he only runs forward, fixed!

Who delisted him? Assume he’s still been at Sydney? Genuinely surprised he was still in the league.
Honestly was thinking exactly the same.

Forgotten he was re-listed.

He's too small and doesn't have much pace for a little fella. He's clean and has tidy skills but his physical and athletic traits let him down big time. Not cut out for AFL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back