Free Agency Orazio Fantasia - will join Carlton as a delisted free agent, 2 year deal

Remove this Banner Ad

A cheap talented player who needs a second chance and won’t cost much?

We are good at turning them around.

Third chance. And it's because his body keeps failing him.

It's not for a lack of talent or opportunity, or that he needs a different environment. He needs a different body.

Basically but as a rookie listed pickup in a shallow draft pool it seems like a risk worth taking since the talent is clearly there

I can see why someone would take a punt on him as a free hit basically, his best is clearly very good. But the idea that he's likely to return to his best and be consistently fit to play at AFL level is pretty remote IMO.

He's 28, and at no point other than a brief period in 2016 - 2017 at EFC did he look able to consistently stay on the park.

I can see why someone would take a punt on him as a free hit basically, his best is clearly very good. But the idea that he's likely to return to his best and be consistently fit to play at AFL level is pretty remote IMO.

He's 28, and at no point other than a brief period in 2016 - 2017 at EFC did he look able to consistently stay on the park.
We shall see and as he may be coming cheap no harm no foul.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he wasn't injured most of the time.

Fanta's body is cooked.
Yep I actually like the Giants and what they’re about this year

They don’t need someone who wants to be paid to rehab 24/7 it’s an all risk scenario not low risk

Remember he was “home sick” not that long ago and still couldn’t get on the ground for us despite living at home

so are port delisting him and hes getting picked up as a dfa
or have they offered him a contract that he isnt signing and is going through the drafts?
I think Port are delisting and he'll be an SSP signing.

Yep I actually like the Giants and what they’re about this year

They don’t need someone who wants to be paid to rehab 24/7 it’s an all risk scenario not low risk

Remember he was “home sick” not that long ago and still couldn’t get on the ground for us despite living at home
He will be on the rookie list... its not a risk at all. I would assume his contract is largely games based in terms of pay

He will be on the rookie list... its not a risk at all. I would assume his contract is largely games based in terms of pay

i see this line alot "only a rookie spot" pies showed this year every spot counts in a flag

Remove this Banner Ad

Back