Recommitted Ash Johnson [signs 2 year deal to 2025]

Remove this Banner Ad

If he was any good, Collingwood probably would have signed him up already.
I believe he triggers an extension if he plays one more game this year.
Also heard he has been offered a long term contract.
Seems the ball is in his court now.

Johnson has been pretty ordinary this year every time I've watched him play. Obviously the Pies are going great and I'm sure he's filling a role but he'd be under a lot of scrutiny and probably playing VFL if he was in any other team.

Johnson has been pretty ordinary this year every time I've watched him play. Obviously the Pies are going great and I'm sure he's filling a role but he'd be under a lot of scrutiny and probably playing VFL if he was in any other team.
McStay isn't available at the moment. Thats why he's playing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As long as well compensated with trade currency actually think you guys might be better off with an u18 yr old thats a pick around the 30-35 mark

Not saying the untried kid is necessarily better

Just think pies have Cox, Mcstay, Kreuger and Mihocek and this week there playing just 2 of those 4

A year out of the side and his currency plummets if he is to only sign a 1 year deal

As long as well compensated with trade currency actually think you guys might be better off with an u18 yr old thats a pick around the 30-35 mark

Not saying the untried kid is necessarily better

Just think pies have Cox, Mcstay, Kreuger and Mihocek and this week there playing just 2 of those 4

A year out of the side and his currency plummets if he is to only sign a 1 year deal

He also might go past some of the Players.

Cox and Mihocek are the wrong side of 30

Remove this Banner Ad

Back