Recommitted Lachie Ash [signs 2 year deal]

Remove this Banner Ad

GIANTS ACT TO KEEP ASH​

THE GIANTS have kickstarted contract talks with talented young defender Lachie Ash, who now appears destined to stay after an improved season under first-year coach Adam Kingsley. Ash is coming towards the end of a two-year deal he signed in 2021, but it's understood discussions over an extension have started, with the 22-year-old telling the club of his intentions to remain at Giants Stadium. Ash has reverted back to his favoured position in the backline this year to average a career-high 23.8 disposals, 5.4 marks and 409.6m gained per match.

GIANTS ACT TO KEEP ASH​

THE GIANTS have kickstarted contract talks with talented young defender Lachie Ash, who now appears destined to stay after an improved season under first-year coach Adam Kingsley. Ash is coming towards the end of a two-year deal he signed in 2021, but it's understood discussions over an extension have started, with the 22-year-old telling the club of his intentions to remain at Giants Stadium. Ash has reverted back to his favoured position in the backline this year to average a career-high 23.8 disposals, 5.4 marks and 409.6m gained per match.

Ha ha… get back in your boxes Cats, Kangas and Doggies.

Great to see Ash hang around. He is a ripper.

Cats saving all of their assets (first round pick and Holmes) for TDK, so probably wouldn’t have got a deal done for him anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"This joke's died on its arse 10 times now.....I bet the 11th time it will be funny....."
He's the bloke at the bar who gives the joke a crack and gets no response....then assumes it's because nobody can hear him, so he tries again 10 minutes later for the same result.

Deliberately going on the internet to post the same thing a dozen times for no response does take passion though...I'll give him/her/they/it credit for that 😩

He's the bloke at the bar who gives the joke a crack and gets no response....then assumes it's because nobody can hear him, so he tries again 10 minutes later for the same result.

Deliberately going on the internet to post the same thing a dozen times for no response does take passion though...I'll give him/her/they/it credit for that 😩

1) It’s not a joke, that is De Koning’s value and Geelong will pay up come October. Holmes will look good in navy blue rounding out our depth.

2) I get a response every time 🤣

Remove this Banner Ad

Back