Recommitted Jack Silvagni [signs 2 year deal]

Remove this Banner Ad

Ironically I would have said if TDK left it would increase his chance of staying

Now with TDK signing and McKay pittonet and curnow all signed long term I reckon Silvagni goes
I think that TDK signing doesn't impact on whether the club wants to keep Jack because we will want to. It may impact on our contract offer though.

Now that TDK is wrapped up in a nice little bow, hoping we can put an acceptable offer in to Jacky Boy.

Really rate his effort, 1%ers and swiss army knife positional abilities. You need blokes like this and it would be gross seeing him in another jumper.

Give him 2-3 years and be done with it.

Now that TDK is wrapped up in a nice little bow, hoping we can put an acceptable offer in to Jacky Boy.

Really rate his effort, 1%ers and swiss army knife positional abilities. You need blokes like this and it would be gross seeing him in another jumper.

Give him 2-3 years and be done with it.
I can’t see him leaving - him playing against us like kissing your sister ( or brother) this is an equal opportunity post.

Hsun going with the StKilda are interested in JSOS, I dont buy it.. No way would Jack or Steve want to put themselves in a compromised position again additionally St Kilda already have the player that Jack is in Mitch Owens, except Mitch is better at everything and with far more upside.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How old is he? I thought mid 20's?
He's 26 at the start of next season. We've already got a decent core of players around his age. Given we probably won't be contending again for 3-4 years, I don't want us peaking with a bunch of 29-30 year olds because we'll be straight back to developing again not long after.

The oldest player in our 2017 premiership was only 28, with a pretty even spread of players throughout their 20s, while our 2020 team was dominated by players in their late 20s and the decline began straight after.

Hang on he is an RFA? Didn’t Wayne Carey suggest we trade pick one to Carlton for some players that included Jack Silvagni?

Lay off the Nurofen Duck

Hang on he is an RFA? Didn’t Wayne Carey suggest we trade pick one to Carlton for some players that included Jack Silvagni?

Lay off the Nurofen Duck
Wayne Carey suggested Carlton trade Pick 1 (Sam Walsh) for a handful of fringe Melbourne players back in 2018.

I think the players were T Bugg, Tyson and some others on the verge of delisting.

He is shocking.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back