Recommitted Brodie Kemp [Signs 2 year deal to 2025]

Remove this Banner Ad

If the spuds at IKON let him go before we get to see him through the midfield I'll puke. Very good intercept mark, just needs to work on being bolder with his disposal imo, got a bit of the Petrevski Setons about him where he seems allergic to any kicks further than 15m.

I assumed he doesn’t have the tank to play mid

And will be that mobile third tall type defender for the rest of his career
Pretty good runner from what I've seen in pre season. Think they just wanted him to get a go at AFL level and thought the best spot for him to do that is down back. He's certainly got the athleticism for it, lightning fast for a big buy and pretty strong & agile too.

As I said though, his biggest issue is his lack of confidence with his kicking. Just doesn't want to take any sort of risk.

Another good game today by Kemp.

Showed some of his athletic ability further afield burning off a couple of players on some runs on the wings. Would really love to see him progress into the midfield and start using the ball a bit more boldly, think its a bit too easy playing the chip to chip rubbish defenders do these days and he looks happy trying to just play mistake free footy instead of really impacting the game with some dare.

Another good game today by Kemp.

Showed some of his athletic ability further afield burning off a couple of players on some runs on the wings. Would really love to see him progress into the midfield and start using the ball a bit more boldly, think its a bit too easy playing the chip to chip rubbish defenders do these days and he looks happy trying to just play mistake free footy instead of really impacting the game with some dare.
he'd be a sneaky chance for a rising star nom if he hasn't played to many games?

Correct me if im wrong but he had done or was just returning from a knee injury at draft time? can certainly see why he was rated so highly. Kid looks like something special

he'd be a sneaky chance for a rising star nom if he hasn't played to many games?

Correct me if im wrong but he had done or was just returning from a knee injury at draft time? can certainly see why he was rated so highly. Kid looks like something special
Did his ACL I reckon half way through his draft year from memory. Was meant to play the champs through the midfield with a lot of hype around the move amongst draft watchers. Was talked up as a chance to pip Rowell for pick 1 if he continued to perform the way he was (Not sure if there was any truth to that or just media trying to hype up the draft)

He's clearly struggled to get back to that sort of form but he definitely shows some signs of being a player. Glad he's found a spot in the team now.

Did his ACL I reckon half way through his draft year from memory. Was meant to play the champs through the midfield with a lot of hype around the move amongst draft watchers. Was talked up as a chance to pip Rowell for pick 1 if he continued to perform the way he was (Not sure if there was any truth to that or just media trying to hype up the draft)

He's clearly struggled to get back to that sort of form but he definitely shows some signs of being a player. Glad he's found a spot in the team now.
confused him for Nic Newman at times today. Certainly found one.

Highlights what I mean by very conservative ball user. Went at 91% but given he can roost the ball a fair way I'd like to see him add some more offensive flair to his game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back