Recommitted Noah Balta [signs 2 year deal to 2025]

Remove this Banner Ad

be interesting to see who attracts the most attention out of mckay, balta and himmelberg

himmelberg would be the one i would want most at my club as a kpd but i think he would prefer to play as a forward. probably commands more money as one too.

balta has so many great attributes but would be a frustrating player to support with the silly errors still in his game. that can be fixed however and could see a port adelaide type team coming after him hard as a jonas replacement. personally think his ceiling is greater than mckay's, downside is you have to trade to get him.

if richmond can sign balta, gibcus + balta should form a very solid kpd spine for years to come.

I don’t really see himmelburg as a lock down lock down defensive type. If that’s what we are after he would be the worst of those three options. Rebounding third tall or third tall forward he would be perfect. Balta definitely the pick of the three as a key defender and would throw the sink at him from a port perspective if he is even remotely gettable. I don’t think he is though.

I don’t really see himmelburg as a lock down lock down defensive type. If that’s what we are after he would be the worst of those three options. Rebounding third tall or third tall forward he would be perfect. Balta definitely the pick of the three as a key defender and would throw the sink at him from a port perspective if he is even remotely gettable. I don’t think he is though.
yep sorry should have clarified, himmelberg is more of a tom stewart type. what brisbane needs more than a balta / mckay. big fan of his

Remove this Banner Ad

Back