Recommitted Todd Marshall [signs 5 year deal]

Remove this Banner Ad

Not surprising. Hinkley’s illegitimate love child.
Ken would be like a father to him
Sadly Todd lost both his parents in his first couple of years at Port, always had a soft spot for the guy since that sort of thing is unimaginable at his age

Ken would be like a father to him
Sadly Todd lost both his parents in his first couple of years at Port, always had a soft spot for the guy since that sort of thing is unimaginable at his age

Say what you want about Kern, Port have a very good player retention (esp of Vic players) since he has been coach of PAFC.

Sad to read about Marshall's parents, didn't know that 😔

The Nostradamus makes these threads for every player of interest in terms of trade.

I reckon you can try to be the one Port poster on here who is not a bitter hater.
Huh? I was tagging them as they were interested enough to start a thread and might want to know the outcome. Thread had not been updated in three weeks so they may have missed the news from today.

If I was a hater I may have responded more poorly to your 'bring the boy home' quip that I took as a tongue in cheek reference from you? (It was tongue in cheek wasn't it?)

I did think it was a great thread with the interest from other posters and spectrum of pick/FA value. It is nice to know there is interest in Port players from other clubs.

Huh? I was tagging them as they were interested enough to start a thread and might want to know the outcome. Thread had not been updated in three weeks so they may have missed the news from today.

If I was a hater I may have responded more poorly to your 'bring the boy home' quip that I took as a tongue in cheek reference from you? (It was tongue in cheek wasn't it?)

I did think it was a great thread with the interest from other posters and spectrum of pick/FA value. It is nice to know there is interest in Port players from other clubs.

Sorry mate, misinterpreted your post. The Nost cops a lot from club supporters for simply making these threads.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back