Gryan Miers [signs 3 year deal]

Remove this Banner Ad

Fresh off 27 touches and a goal the geelong local is out of contract. 24 years old and due to play game 100 in 2 weeks.

Can he be tempted out with a much bigger contract?

Already said recently he's happy and won't be going anywhere. Contract will be done within the month. Buh bow.

Just the decent ones

Or ones seperate to this that could get more opportunity elsewhere

I think it's debatable where Miers is actually decent.

More like a role player. I don't think he is going to be a part of Geelong's next flag plans to be honest. He will be replaced by someone better in time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More like a role player. I don't think he is going to be a part of Geelong's next flag plans to be honest. He will be replaced by someone better in time.
I'm happy to have other clubs under rate Miers. His game has been critical to the cats strategy for years

Do you watch football Elmer?

This is still a s**t thread though

Last edited:

Miers is decent. You are right that he is a role player and a good one at that.

Most damaging player going into F50 in the entire comp and it's not even close. Objectively.
Has 28 goal assists so far. Already bettering 19 from last year.
The only other player in the comp in the 20s is Petracca on 20.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back