Recommitted Jake Waterman [signed 2 year deal]

Remove this Banner Ad

Out of contract 192cm forward with 84 games 25 years old and one to track. Talks are off and the waterman’s in a very public feud with the club

Would come practically free due to the below, illness but eagles claim won’t stop him playing in the future

Last edited:
Out of contract 192cm forward with 84 games 25 years old and one to track. Talks are off and the waterman’s in a very public feud with the club

Would come practically free due to the below, illness but eagles claim won’t stop him playing in the future

No chance anyone else is picking up a guy with severe health issues. Eagles will likely rookie list him and give him time to get himself right

No star but a very good role player in the right team. I could see him as a 3rd tall working alongside the key forwards at Carlton for example.

Shame about the health issues and dissappointing to see the relationship breakdown with West Coast

If healthy then I don’t see how he isn’t in the top 700 odd players in the country.

He’s serviceable.

I’d think the Eagles have far more issues than him (health permitting).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely wouldn't be trying for a trade if he didn't have an offer, you'd think.

Started like a house on fire early season before his health issue derailed his season.

Wouldn't expect to get much in a trade but if he can get a decent contract, then I wish him all the best.

Freo, Hawks, Adelaide and Essendon all interested apparently.
West Coast Eagles forward Jake Waterman accepts fresh contract after considering trade options
Mitchell Woodcock
The West Australian
Sun, 24 September 2023 12:28PM
Comments
Mitchell Woodcock
Jake Waterman has agreed to a two-year deal to remain at West Coast just a day after deciding to test the trade market.

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Either someone set him up or that's pure amateur hour.
Maybe he hit the post button on his tweet instead of delaying it until tomorrow..

Weird how he said it's been 24 hours since Waterman initially said he was interested in a trade then immediately followed up with the confirmation that he's staying.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back