Recommitted Jack Silvagni [signs 2 year deal]

Remove this Banner Ad

He’s a third tall forward who lacks agility, pace and has no impact in the air. His only redeeming feature is that he is defensively minded and can tackle.

Has been tried as a defender and was no good there either.

It is one of life’s mysteries that this boggest of bog average footballers is continually talked up by the media as some sort of star, but in reality he is a poor man’s Aaron Hamill.

The thing with Silvagni is he is great to have on your list because he can play so many roles but he doesn't play any one of those roles well enough that you would actively try recruit him to fill a specific gap. I suspect that's why he didn't get a heap of interest. Very happy to keep him.

He’s a third tall forward who lacks agility, pace and has no impact in the air. His only redeeming feature is that he is defensively minded and can tackle.

It is one of life’s mysteries that this boggest of bog average footballers is continually talked up by the media as some sort of star, but in reality he is a poor man’s Aaron Hamill.
No impact in the air?
Watch any footy this year champ? LMFAO

Yes I have. He is a limited role player, not the superstar he is spruiked to be.

When my mob play Carlton, he is not the player who strikes fear into me when the ball goes into our D50.
So, because he "doesn't strike fear into you" he has no aerial influence? LMAO

No further questions, your Honour!
The defence rests it's case. Smh

Yes I have. He is a limited role player, not the superstar he is spruiked to be.

When my mob play Carlton, he is not the player who strikes fear into me when the ball goes into our D50.
Who on heavens earth spruiker him to be a superstar ?
Ablett , carey , Matthews were superstars. I have never heard anyone put silvagni jnr in that category

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Literally no one alive ever has called Silvagni Jnr a superstar.

He is a best 22 utility when fit.

Chill

The only person that really hypes him aside from some Blues fans, is Garry Lyon.
He has his limitations but he can provide depth across a few positions and he'll compete

Remove this Banner Ad

Back