Solved Malcolm McCusker will bid to clear Sharon Masons sentenced murderer in Perth WA

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like a mask being pulled out of the dirt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The problem with that is this plastic bag is not the bag that allegedly contained the mask. The mask had supposedly been discovered underneath fragmented white plastic bag. The bag in this snip is a whole plastic bag showing no damage and knotted at the top. The image I can see contained within the bag is not the mask located at scene.

Here is a close-up of the face you are referring to - someone might be able to make clearer ( looks like a Leprechaun.)

c322096bb1c6d65cfc5669a0a25ab6a3.jpg

Below is close-up of what looks to me like a mask, but it’s probably just how the bag is placed.

d94b31bc7a66458a0de0b6bcb0cc5847.jpg

Here is a close-up of the face you are referring to - someone might be able to make clearer ( looks like a Leprechaun.)

c322096bb1c6d65cfc5669a0a25ab6a3.jpg

Below is close-up of what looks to me like a mask, but it’s probably just how the bag is placed.

d94b31bc7a66458a0de0b6bcb0cc5847.jpg

Thanks so much spin. Are you able to increase size of zoomed shot please? Looks to me like a female face in a photograph.

sorry the 1994 court matter wasn't an appeal it was the 2nd trial commencing 14 November. Lawrence murder 23 May 1994.

The doctor you are referring to was the WA chief pathologist therefore a government employee and DPP expert witness. I dont believe your innuendo is helpful.
If you weren't making this up on the run it you probably wouldn't be getting these questions. Was he Chief Pathologist in 1992?

And I'll ask again, "When was Greer released from NSW prison"?

And "paid by whom for his 'additional statement' and when was it stated"?

Help wanted! this is a scene photograph of plastic bag being handled barehands. But I see a face in lower part of the bag on right and what appears to be a fuzzy image of face to the left. I am sure these are photographs. The area in debris this bag is being retrieved from is nearby the area where upper skeletonized remains were located. It is known there were various bags of rubbish located at the scene, but the contents were not examined.

I know there are some very clever people on here that have amazing ability to work to make images clearer. Anyone able to help?

View attachment 621085
If those "bags of rubbish" weren't examined, why not? But if they weren't examined even though a body was found among them don't you think a body (also in bags) could have been previously dug up but those bags not examined, and then backfilled into the 1987 holes? Two bags each containing half a young girl's body would look just like bags of rubbish to me. That's what I believe happened.

If you weren't making this up on the run it you probably wouldn't be getting these questions. Was he Chief Pathologist in 1992?

And I'll ask again, "When was Greer released from NSW prison"?

And "paid by whom for his 'additional statement' and when was it stated"?
IMO BN is certainly NOT ‘ making this up on the run’, merely trying to ascertain additional facts, based on substantial amount of research and evidence gathered.

Evidence which ultimately causes reasonable doubt as to the conviction of AG in the murder of SM.

It does appear that there was a significant amount of evidence withheld in the conviction of AG - this premise was indeed supported by eminent QC MM (and which this thread is actually labelled)

Time to listen to the ‘professionals’ I think.

Let’s face it, WAPOL got it wrong in the PL case in very close proximity to where SM was found and in close timeframe. We can’t exclude that a similar miscarriage of justice also occurred.

My view is that there was a culture in WAPOL at the time which led to the statements ‘we have our man’ - heard previously with Mallard and also with CSK POI LW. How wrong were they!

Time now for an open mind to potentially rectify wrongs - not that 26 years can be taken back!!

BN has answered the question re year of Greer being released in previous posts.

Last edited:
IMO BN is certainly NOT ‘ making this up on the run’.

In my view BN is merely trying to ascertain additional facts which are based on substantial amount of research and evidence gathered - which ultimately causes doubt as to the conviction of AG in the murder of SM.

It does appear that there was a significant amount of evidence withheld in the conviction of AG - this premise was indeed supported by eminent QC MM.

Time to listen to the ‘professionals’ I think.

Let’s face it, WAPOL also got it wrong in the PL case in very close proximity to where SM was found. We can’t exclude that a similar miscarriage of justice also occurred.

My view is that there was a culture in WAPOL at the time which led to the statements ‘we have our man’ - heard previously with Mallard and also with CSK POI LW. How wrong were they!

Time now for an open mind to potentially rectify wrongs - not that 26 years can be taken back!!

BN has answered the question re year of Greer being released in previous posts.
Nah I look at the evidence and all I've seen is some internet guy telling us he can prove Greer didn't murder Sharon Mason. I've yet to see anything that's unbiased fact. The story changes and then changes back (eg, frozen half body, then not frozen, then whole body frozen). I don't doubt the cops added some mayo to their story just the same but them adding mayo doesn't mean Greer didn't commit the crime.

Cops handling evidence with their bare hands isn't evidence that disproves Greer's guilt, neither is their mayo and neither is the fact the body was discovered behind or pretty much behind his place of work (because who'd do that, right?). We also have this:

"Then there was the mystery man forensics cadet charged with removing lower remains. His attendance at scene with Lane and Margolius no mention to defense and in fact was hidden. His statement has surfaced and goes against 9 police statements. His statement verifies body was not where police and witnesses said it was." - how does the statement of one cadet override the statements of nine cops? There's plenty more.

The real experts are the juries who heard all of the evidence presented in two trials, in which he was found guilty both times, even if some was untrue. Beatnicked's story is one side only and considering he's arguing his case in here he needs to prove his case in here, otherwise we can wait for the appeal for the 'real' story to come out, which according to Greer (on 60 Minutes) won't be going ahead. Why not? There's $millions in it for him (and his legal team btw...). If I'd just spent 26 years in prison for a crime I didn't commit I'd be going for some compensation. I might be old and never get to use it but my it'd set my kids up for life.

Nah I look at the evidence and all I've seen is some internet guy telling us he can prove Greer didn't murder Sharon Mason. I've yet to see anything that's unbiased fact. The story changes and then changes back (eg, frozen half body, then not frozen, then whole body frozen). I don't doubt the cops added some mayo to their story just the same but them adding mayo doesn't mean Greer didn't commit the crime.

Cops handling evidence with their bare hands isn't evidence that disproves Greer's guilt, neither is their mayo and neither is the fact the body was discovered behind or pretty much behind his place of work (because who'd do that, right?). We also have this:

"Then there was the mystery man forensics cadet charged with removing lower remains. His attendance at scene with Lane and Margolius no mention to defense and in fact was hidden. His statement has surfaced and goes against 9 police statements. His statement verifies body was not where police and witnesses said it was." - how does the statement of one cadet override the statements of nine cops? There's plenty more.

The real experts are the juries who heard all of the evidence presented in two trials, in which he was found guilty both times, even if some was untrue. Beatnicked's story is one side only and considering he's arguing his case in here he needs to prove his case in here, otherwise we can wait for the appeal for the 'real' story to come out, which according to Greer (on 60 Minutes) won't be going ahead. Why not? There's $millions in it for him (and his legal team btw...). If I'd just spent 26 years in prison for a crime I didn't commit I'd be going for some compensation. I might be old and never get to use it but my it'd set my kids up for life.

If Malcolm McCusker AC, CVO, QC (since 1982), philanthropist and former Governor of Western Australia ( patron of over 100 charities in this time) states that he believes that evidence was both insufficient and withheld in Greer case - then that’s good enough for me.

http://netk.net.au/WA/WA32.asp

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Malcolm McCusker AC, CVO, QC (since 1982), philanthropist and former Governor of Western Australia ( patron of over 100 charities in this time) states that he believes that evidence was both insufficient and withheld in Greer case - then that’s good enough for me.

http://netk.net.au/WA/WA32.asp
So not enough evidence means Greer didn't commit the crime? Ok.

BTW, I know who Malcolm McCusker is. The thing is, someone even higher up than him isn't convinced in what he says.

PS. I've been trying to find where Beatnicked has told us the date Greer was released. Could you give me a link please? TIA

So not enough evidence means Greer didn't commit the crime? Ok.

BTW, I know who Malcolm McCusker is. The thing is, someone even higher up than him isn't convinced in what he says.

PS. I've been trying to find where Beatnicked has told us the date Greer was released. Could you give me a link please? TIA

Re your comment about QC MM, I don’t think it matters how high up you are, it’s about honour and truth - I do believe MM had both these qualities (as well as significant legal knowledge).

I would be interested to know who you are referring to higher up? The question is - do they actually know the full details of the case? Or are they basing their opinion on ‘insufficient evidence’?

Last edited:
View attachment 620868
View attachment 620870
Hard to tell, but they look like the same two forensic guys in the other shots. Started early, before the official record?

The top snip guy in darker overalls the bottom of legs are straight where overalls meet boots. In bottom snip guy in darker overalls the bottom of overall legs are ballooned out where they meet boots.

It’s quite late here in Perth now and going to sign off shortly (only up as have been in different time zone) pretty sure it was 1992 - mentioned in previous posts.

I will fwd link later.

The extra Cooke data legal notes it says Greer not in WA 1985 to 1991. His leaving and return time has no relevance. What is relevant is all the withholding of evidence that denied Greer Justice ababdhe ftlse Jtuivce served on behalf of the victim Sharon Mason. The assertion the remains were buried 90cm under the shed was and is totally farsical. The alleged false connection of the lower remains to the shed got the prosecution of the case over the line.

Scene photographs were withheld from defense and prove where soil containing the lower remains was gathered via bobcat catchment. The prosecution was totally based on 1992 earthworks. The full extent of1987 works was hidden from defense.

The remains of the victim were never under a shed.

The extra Cooke data legal notes it says Greer not in WA 1985 to 1991. His leaving and return time has no relevance. What is relevant is all the withholding of evidence that denied Greer Justice ababdhe ftlse Jtuivce served on behalf of the victim Sharon Mason. The assertion the remains were buried 90cm under the shed was and is totally farsical. The alleged false connection of the lower remains to the shed got the prosecution of the case over the line.

Scene photographs were withheld from defense and prove where soil containing the lower remains was gathered via bobcat catchment. The prosecution was totally based on 1992 earthworks. The full extent of1987 works was hidden from defense.

The remains of the victim were never under a shed.
It has plenty of relevance if Greer returned to WA in 1991 and half of the body was taken out of the 'freezer' and buried in 1991 (7-8 years in the freezer according to the expert opinion you provided) and the other half in 1992 (buried shortly before discovery according to same opinion). Your own notes say it's possible.

It has plenty of relevance if Greer returned to WA in 1991 and half of the body was taken out of the 'freezer' and buried in 1991 (7-8 years in the freezer according to the expert opinion you provided) and the other half in 1992 (buried shortly before discovery according to same opinion). Your own notes say it's possible.
therefore you imply Greer had a hidden freezer somewhere aren't you. Geez maybe he had a freezer in his cell block in NSW I didn't think of that. You are so clever I should bring you in on board to do a bit of research. He didn't even have a freezer at 600. validated.

Now the alternative raises it's head hey about who had the freezer going for 6years whilst Greer was in NSW? But I think you need to go back and reread some official reports and information I have written don't you. here is a hint: when was the milk bar at 598 closed? Did that milk bar have a freezer? Who owned the 598 premises - building and land only? And I will say here I am in no way indicating these people.

You are so totally blinkered you cannot take in the evidence.

Last edited:
Re your comment about QC MM, I don’t think it matters how high up you are, it’s about honour and truth - I do believe MM had both these qualities (as well as significant legal knowledge).

I would be interested to know who you are referring to higher up? The question is - do they actually know the full details of the case? Or are they basing their opinion on ‘insufficient evidence’?
I'm referring to the Attorney General. Does he know the full details of the case? Well, does anyone apart from Greer?

If those "bags of rubbish" weren't examined, why not? But if they weren't examined even though a body was found among them don't you think a body (also in bags) could have been previously dug up but those bags not examined, and then backfilled into the 1987 holes? Two bags each containing half a young girl's body would look just like bags of rubbish to me. That's what I believe happened.

Weren't examined why not? Because the police and forensics at scene couldn't be bothered. They had their man before he was even questioned. What girls body in 1987 are you referring to?
I'm referring to the Attorney General. Does he know the full details of the case? Well, does anyone apart from Greer?
He doesn't want to accept a petition and that is what he stated early 2018! But time will tell.

Last edited:

Greer does not know the full details of the case - his highly respected legal representatives do. It's about time you stopped your innuendo isn't it. Oh....are you referring to another Greer perhaps?

Now I think you're trolling spoocks. I think what is obvious is that the evidence presented to the juries wasn't accurate. With respect to where the bags containing the bodies were found, when the two major earth works were done in the back of the shops and photos were misleading in one example.

Expert opinion of the medical expert in regards to the state of decomposition of the two parts of the body found leads me to believe that the bottom half was probably Sharon Mason, but not buried until shortly before the remains were discovered in 1992, after being kept at a very low temperature.

I'm not convinced what was found of the bones in the skeletal remains were tested enough to identify who they belonged to. However the expert opinion saying they were buried years before may suggest they weren't SM.

The amount of evidence and reporting has made the case very confusing as most people accept what has been published. Well done to Beat and the others working to bring the correct information to light.

Greer does not know the full details of the case - his highly respected legal representatives do. It's about time you stopped your innuendo isn't it. Oh....are you referring to another Greer perhaps?
That's a croc. His "highly respected legals" couldn't possibly know what happened.

Take a look at every second post of your own if you want innuendo.

Weren't examined why not? Because the police and forensics at scene couldn't be bothered. They had their man before he was even questioned. What girls body in 1987 are you referring to?

He doesn't want to accept a petition and that is what he stated early 2018! But time will tell.
I never referred to any 1987 body, I referred to the holes.

Now I think you're trolling spoocks. I think what is obvious is that the evidence presented to the juries wasn't accurate. With respect to where the bags containing the bodies were found, when the two major earth works were done in the back of the shops and photos were misleading in one example.

Expert opinion of the medical expert in regards to the state of decomposition of the two parts of the body found leads me to believe that the bottom half was probably Sharon Mason, but not buried until shortly before the remains were discovered in 1992, after being kept at a very low temperature.

I'm not convinced what was found of the bones in the skeletal remains were tested enough to identify who they belonged to. However the expert opinion saying they were buried years before may suggest they weren't SM.

The amount of evidence and reporting has made the case very confusing as most people accept what has been published. Well done to Beat and the others working to bring the correct information to light.

Heart full thank you. Not in my life time did I ever imagine I would be involved with something like this case. But here I am and always will be. I will never give up on behalf of Arthur Greer and his cherished daughter that has always been by his side. I will always be here for Sharon Mason as well. Justice must prevail. What do we have if Justice fails?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back