Malthouse will be coaching elsewhere

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't know why it was moved to this forum, it's obvious he is going. After the ANZAC day he said in reference to coaching his last ANZAC game and how said it was to leave it. 'I've lost my job.'

It's not just that he said that, but how he said it, very dejected. Can't see him at all been there next year. He obviously feels like his built this team to a premierships, set it up for another one or more and now has to give it over to Eddy and Bucks. 'I've lost my job' meant he could not believe this actually happening.

Unfortunately Eddy wanted too much. I guess he got more than he bargained for, and was probably not equating a premiership until Buckley got to the helm.

Kind of sounds like that people are more worried that if MM coaches in 2012 that the Pies will win three in a row.

Trying to "will" MM to leave in hope that Buckley fails as a coach to give themselves reason to bag the Pies once again.

Quite a funny thread really.

Kind of sounds like that people are more worried that if MM coaches in 2012 that the Pies will win three in a row.

Trying to "will" MM to leave in hope that Buckley fails as a coach to give themselves reason to bag the Pies once again.

Quite a funny thread really.

Worried? He is not going to be there next year. With the new 1.25 media rights, clubs will have even more money to pay coaches. He's gone.

..i think a better question of magpie supporters is how do you feel about the handover..?.. ..looking forward to nathan?, or would you prefer to see Malty continue with the team he built..?..

He said how he felt the other day....he has had HIS team and HIS job taken from him, he wont be at the pies next year.......if he is Buckley wont be coach....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back