Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather just stick with Greenwood on the wing instead of Costa, he is always injured. Unless it's just a loan for a season.

David Brooks will be a good signing if it eventuates. Imo.

I wouldn't mind seeing pogba for cash and dybala

That would severely weaken us, Dybala isn't a like for like for Pogba and we're not going to find another midfielder as good as him this market.

That would severely weaken us, Dybala isn't a like for like for Pogba and we're not going to find another midfielder as good as him this market.
I wouldn't mind Fred/Mctonimay and then Bruno/Dyalba in front

We could just go after Van Beek

I wouldn't mind Fred/Mctonimay and then Bruno/Dyalba in front

We could just go after Van Beek

Still leaves us weaker in midfield.

Also Fernades ripping Lindelof a new arsehole after his dismal defending is much needed.

If only our forwards could have taken some of their chances....Hard to blame defense alone this time.

So all of Chelsea, Liverpool, Man City & Arsenal continue to sign up players & strengthen their squads....In the meantime, we continue to dither like the amateurs we are.....Pathetic.

We’re not in a position to be able to let Pogba go, even if we get Dybala in return, we haven’t strengthened our squad.

We need to be building on what we have, sell the deadwood and get players in who will fit the system ala Bruno.

Future success really does hinge on this window.

We’re not in a position to be able to let Pogba go, even if we get Dybala in return, we haven’t strengthened our squad.

We need to be building on what we have, sell the deadwood and get players in who will fit the system ala Bruno.

Guaranteed we spend all summer dicking over sancho

(Log in to remove this ad.)

at lest we've been busy filling our junior stocks with the best young talent....Maybe not the immediate future, but we should come right in 2-3 years time because of it.

at lest we've been busy filling our junior stocks with the best young talent....Maybe not the immediate future, but we should come right in 2-3 years time because of it.
Just hope poch takes over or someone like Nagelsman

Just hope poch takes over or someone like Nagelsman

One of Ole's only strengths as a manager is his work with youth. Not too many top line established players will want to come and play for him over the next few seasons so it probably helps we have very good youth stocks.

One of Ole's only strengths as a manager is his work with youth. Not too many top line established players will want to come and play for him over the next few seasons so it probably helps we have very good youth stocks.
I curse Bruno coming in paved over the flaws

I curse Bruno coming in paved over the flaws

It's not the worse thing. At least we'll know if club legend Ole can't get backed by the glazers than no one will.

According to the Telegraph Gabriel wants to come to us we should snap that up for $22mil, then that paves the way for Jones/Smalling to leave

Looking like Brooks will be joining as well hopefully as well as sancho

Diogo Dalot wanted by PSG

Perreira wanted by Benfica/Atletico Madrird

Henderson will be staying to compete with De Gea this season

He’s done a Stevie G.

Also, wtf are we doing in the transfer market? Hardly any news at all.
I just hope they're being discrete and out of nowhere just announce a massive signing.

But i doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back