Conspiracy Theory Mandates, Lockdowns, Covid-19, SARS-Cov-2 Thread - Get vaccinated.

About Covid vaccines only: your opinion on mandates?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

"Failed the nation’s most vulnerable".

Well done to those who supported this and told themselves and everyone else they were compassionate, while labelling everyone who pointed it out at the time selfish.
I'm glad someone else agrees that schools should've remained open.

Another bookmark just popped up - GoEaglesGoSGIO, time to gouge out those eyeballs and donate them to Stevie mate! ;)

I had the first 4 but had a nasty immune response from the last, so will have to think quite a bit before deciding.

What happened? Last vaccine I had, I didn't notice any adverse affects but took a last minute job that evening up to the Gulf in Qld and back, the following night I saw strange lights bouncing around and following the vehicle for a long time and I couldn't work out what they were. I put them down to the outback's Min Min lights but maybe it was light sensitivity or something to do with the vaccine. I've never seen them again.

Not a big deal.

I'm working in crowds again on and off through the coming footy season so I'll get the next one but I'll string it out and time it for around end March, April.

What happened?
Ulcerated mouth and lips that lasted 3 weeks,very painful. Doctor ruled out herpes simplex, tried to say it was sun damage - emphatically no - no other suggestion than immune response to the vacc 2 days before. But hurried to say, “at least it’s better than getting covid”. I’d beg to differ.

Ulcerated mouth and lips that lasted 3 weeks,very painful. Doctor ruled out herpes simplex, tried to say it was sun damage - emphatically no - no other suggestion than immune response to the vacc 2 days before. But hurried to say, “at least it’s better than getting covid”. I’d beg to differ.

Similar sort of thing happened with my Brother, but straight after his second. He ended up with the worst facial/gum infection, I've ever seen. His face swelled up, like a watermelon. It also impacted his glands. They had to drain all this gunky s**t, from his gums. He's had 2 teeth removed, since then. Prior to that, never even had a filling. He's over 40.

If that's a weakness, you could take a good multi and make sure it has Lysine in it whether it was the vaccine that triggered it or not.

I've not had covid yet and that's through exposures, don't want it either.

Mouth ulcers don't have the potential to kill you or damage your organs.
"A growing body of literature suggests that there is a link between periodontitis and systemic diseases. These diseases include cardiovascular disease, gastrointestinal and colorectal cancer, diabetes and insulin resistance, and Alzheimer's disease, as well as respiratory tract infection and adverse pregnancy outcomes."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"A growing body of literature suggests that there is a link between periodontitis and systemic diseases. These diseases include cardiovascular disease, gastrointestinal and colorectal cancer, diabetes and insulin resistance, and Alzheimer's disease, as well as respiratory tract infection and adverse pregnancy outcomes."
Interesting. So not vaccine reaction generally?

countries will give the WHO power in the event of a pandemic.
  • changes will be WHO from being an advisory to legally binding. meaning they have power to implement policy
  • WHO will coordinate pandemic response solely

feb 27 date countries are going to sign inc USA
Is Australia one of them? I don’t remember voting to outsource authority to the WHO at a moment’s notice. Does it give them the power to impose worldwide lockdowns?

Is Australia one of them? I don’t remember voting to outsource authority to the WHO at a moment’s notice. Does it give them the power to impose worldwide lockdowns?

i think most countries are in on this inc australia unfortunately. it gives the WHO power to declare a pandemic. many people who ive heard are worried about this.

They stuffed up alerting us and planning for covid. How they are to be trusted again is staggering.

countries will give the WHO power in the event of a pandemic.
  • changes will be WHO from being an advisory to legally binding. meaning they have power to implement policy
  • WHO will coordinate pandemic response solely

feb 27 date countries are going to sign inc USA
No, this is not a thing.

They can declare a pandemic all they want, countries still retain control over their own policies. Like, of course they do lol :drunk:

Back