Conspiracy Theory Mandates, Lockdowns, Covid-19, SARS-Cov-2 Thread - Get vaccinated.

About Covid vaccines only: your opinion on mandates?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

From the Financial Review:
The digital identity is coming.
From conspiracy theory to reality.
Don't say you weren't warned.
Facebook.

Credit Cards.

Drivers license.

"My Health" record.

We've got plenty of digital identities.

Decades ago I wrote an essay (pretty bad one) in my second year of Uni about computerised data matching in government services.

This is no conspiracy theory. No surprise. It's been slowly happening since computers were invented.

I'm confused... the AFR is a real publication and that article really exists?

Confused Gavin Free GIF by Rooster Teeth

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're the one paying for ChatGPT, ask it
Ooo here we go.

It's difficult to pinpoint an exact date when the term "day drinking" became widely used, as it likely evolved over time as a colloquial phrase. However, the concept of drinking during the day has been around for centuries and has been a part of many cultures, such as the siesta time in Spain or the "aperitivo" in Italy.

In recent years, the term "day drinking" has become more commonly used in popular culture, particularly in the United States. This may be due in part to the rise of brunch culture, where daytime drinking is often a part of the experience. Additionally, the increased availability of alcoholic beverages, such as canned cocktails and wine in single-serving bottles, has made it easier for people to drink during the day without having to order a full bottle or commit to a large quantity.

The term "day drinking" has also been popularized in media and entertainment, such as in movies and TV shows, where characters are often shown drinking during the day as a way to let loose or escape their problems.

Overall, the term "day drinking" has likely become more widely used in recent years due to shifts in cultural attitudes towards alcohol consumption and changes in the way that alcohol is marketed and consumed.

I'm going to be honest here. The former.
Look we all make mistakes but I applaud you for attempting to do your own research on this topic

Look we all make mistakes but I applaud you for attempting to do your own research on this topic

The interesting sentence is the one that follows the one posted in the screenshot

Following large-scale data breaches involving Optus and Medibank, Senator Gallagher is expected to tell a meeting of digital and data ministers the Commonwealth is determined to reduce the amount of personal data they need to provide to individual governments and businesses.

So basically having to reallocate a shitload of medicare numbers and replace cards has cost them a bucketload of money and they want to find a way for people to stop having to verify their identity and providing that data to multiple companies that are all potential points of vulnerability.

View attachment 1618653

So they are tutting about this, but have their own in place.

Facebook already works as a pseudo Digital ID as well, all those websites you can join using just your Facebook account. And we know cookers logically minded conspiracy theorists who do their own research love Facebook.

Our love of air travel and overseas holidays every six months probably isn't going to help. How far off do you think the next pandemic is?
The researchers found that there has been a significant increase in the rate of outbreaks emerging each year during 1940 to 2000, which seems largely to be a result of climate change.

Global warming can alter animal habitats, bringing them more into contact with people and increasing the risk of zoonotic diseases, as well as changing the transmission dynamics of mosquito-borne diseases. A study in Nature Climate Change showed that over half of infectious diseases have been aggravated by climate change.

The data suggests that the annual probability of extreme epidemics occurring could also increase threefold in the coming decades.
New study suggests risk of extreme pandemics like COVID-19 could increase threefold in coming decades.

In addition to viral pandemics, there is also the issue that bacteria are rapidly becoming resistant to antibiotics, so you can also add antibiotic immune superbugs to that list as well.

COVID was just the tip of the iceberg.

That's if the nukes dont fly or AI doesnt wipe us out first of course, both of which become more likely by the day.

New study suggests risk of extreme pandemics like COVID-19 could increase threefold in coming decades.

In addition to viral pandemics, there is also the issue that bacteria are rapidly becoming resistant to antibiotics, so you can also add antibiotic immune superbugs to that list as well.

COVID was just the tip of the iceberg.

That's if the nukes dont fly or AI doesnt wipe us out first of course, both of which become more likely by the day.

The likelihood of another pandemic in the near future is very low IMO. If the Chinese knew what they know now they simply would have shut down Wuhan completely for 90 days in December 2019 and all international travel for 30 days. No exceptions, end of. That would have ended covid right there and then. Any nation that has an outbreak of an unknown virus is now going to go over the top to stop it in its tracks.

Back