Conspiracy Theory Mandates, Lockdowns, Covid-19, SARS-Cov-2 Thread - Get vaccinated.

About Covid vaccines only: your opinion on mandates?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Australian vaccine experts shoot down claims that excess deaths were caused by Covid vaccines​

A recent article published by The Exposé, a UK-based website which is known to spread Covid-19 and vaccine misinformation, recently claimed excess deaths in New Zealand increased by 3203 per cent from 2020 to 2022 due to Covid jabs.

However, this allegation was confirmed to be false by AAP FactCheck, with experts insisting that alarming figure was based on a “nonsensical calculation” and that vaccines did not cause a jump in deaths.

Scientific consensus is that the spike in deaths is likely caused by excess COVID deaths.

We're only recording COVID deaths if they happen within 28 days of a positive COVID test (and there is no other obvious explanation for the death).

Meaning deaths from viral myocarditis and similar 'Long COVID' deaths are not getting picked up.

Scientific consensus is that the spike in deaths is likely caused by excess COVID deaths.

We're only recording COVID deaths if they happen within 28 days of a positive COVID test (and there is no other obvious explanation for the death).

Meaning deaths from viral myocarditis and similar 'Long COVID' deaths are not getting picked up.

Buying themselves more time are they?

'scientific consensus' = "the $cience"

How much money did the vaccine manufacturers make from the pandemic?
Go On Popcorn GIF

The likelihood of another pandemic in the near future is very low IMO. If the Chinese knew what they know now they simply would have shut down Wuhan completely for 90 days in December 2019 and all international travel for 30 days. No exceptions, end of. That would have ended covid right there and then. Any nation that has an outbreak of an unknown virus is now going to go over the top to stop it in its tracks.
Maybe, maybe not. I'd feel safer if the people who created the current pandemic were locked up.

Maybe, maybe not. I'd feel safer if the people who created the current pandemic were locked up.

Not sure if that achieves much. You want to encourage countries to go hard on new virus outbreaks early. Putting people away in prison just encourages future govt officials to try and sweep these outbreaks under the carpet. With disastrous consequences.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So the government knew this … and then approved it.
Can someone explain why? I’m pretty happy my kids caught Covid before the vaccines were released and I didn’t get them injected know.

Oh God.

Against my better judgement I had a geez at Campbell's latest bottom burp of a video.

1679885161233.png

/\ This is not an IV injection into a human.

Not long after he says things like "that seems quite high" and "I'm not going to pretend I'm not a little concerned actually" before saying "quite what this means of course we don't yet fully understand".

"quite what this means of course we don't yet fully understand"

Campbell understands 1/8th of sweet * all. He's chasing views. Sad to see.

Last edited:
Oh God.

Against my better judgement I had a geez and Campbell's latest bottom burp of a video.

View attachment 1641392

/\ This is not an IV injection into a human.

Not long after he says things like "that seems quite high" and "I'm not going to pretend I'm not a little concerned actually" before saying "quite what this means of course we don't yet fully understand".

"quite what this means of course we don't yet fully understand"

Campbell understands 1/8th of sweet * all. He's chasing views. Sad to see.
But he's a Doctor!

Of course this would never happen in humans. Cos animals are so different. So best discount this.
I'm sure that in humans it only ever stayed in the shoulder, and stopped immediately after 24 hours.
Nothing to see here. Move along.

TGA.png

Of course this would never happen in humans. Cos animals are so different. So best discount this.
I'm sure that in humans it only ever stayed in the shoulder, and stopped immediately after 24 hours.

View attachment 1641424

Tell us in detail what that chart means and what the effects are, short, medium and long term.

View attachment 1641424
Isn't that the problem, that no one knows the long term effects. Hopefully they are zero.

Seeing you don't like Dr Campbell maybe just listen to Dr Clancy for a good discussion of the recent FOI release from the TGA.

Reporting in I had my fifth jab last week, no mysterious stalky white orbs bobbing about or flashing lights this time. I was a bit disappointed.
I want to see dolphins swimming out of the walls!

Seeing you don't like Dr Campbell maybe just listen to Dr Clancy for a good discussion of the recent FOI release from the TGA.
I don't know about Clancy that I recall. The name seems familiar. Google quickly, he came to prominence through idiots like Craig Kelly quoting him.

Here's the issue:

These guys will drop videos on some news they think is important.

It usually isn't.

And because it usually isn't, the people who know what they are talking about haven't bothered to bring it up. They have to look at what the nuffies are saying and put some thought into where they are right and/or wrong.

I'm no expert so I will wait for the more detailed responses from more trustworthy sources.

Back