Mandatory detention of refugees (Stop the boats. 5k a head. Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

I have great sympathy for them, as my family arrived by boat after being in camps in Italy after fleeing the soviet backed governments in eastern europe. They arrived here, to be placed in work camps in country victoria until a factory somewhere in Oz hired them. One grandfather ended up in Perth, working for a dye factory and another was picked up by Holdens in SA.

Australia needs refugees and we should go to refugee camps overseas for our quota and cut out the middle man and the established predator businesses be it the smugglers or the lawyers.
We don't need refugees at all but you are right we should take our (hopefully significantly reduced until our debt is gone) quota only from camps.

On SM-G570F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I don't doubt that you're correct, but this wasn't about Indonesia. I think it's a disgrace that refugee camps anywhere in the world are this barbaric and unruly.

perhaps you could work on a set of rules based on the level of violence we see in Australia as a baseline ...

Bloody racist site?
Why would you read anything like that?
Booooooooooooooooomerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :D;)

Arguably the funniest page on FB , they've potted plenty of lefties too.

I see the Libs are now concerned about mental health in Victoria. What they should be saying is that Victorians should be mentally strong like those refugees in detention camps, where apparently mental health was never an issue!

I see the Libs are now concerned about mental health in Victoria. What they should be saying is that Victorians should be mentally strong like those refugees in detention camps, where apparently mental health was never an issue!
Don't be silly. Expecting the rich and worthy citizens of Toorak to endure similar conditions to those nasty Mowglis in boats? Abomination!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back