Mark Ricciuto is worse than Eddie McGuire commentating - bias

Remove this Banner Ad

Try being a non-Eagles supporter listening to 6PR

He only does it when the game is close.

When the game isnt close he is just so anti-Crow, I assume to overcompensate for bias.

I dont like that he commentates.

That's funny. I watched the whole game and thought that he pro-West Coast if anything.

He was mostly critical of soft free kicks, regardless of who was on the receiving end of them. Odd thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I listened to this fat flog for two hours today and his bias is unbelievable ...he cheer leads

He’s dumb and offers nothing in terms of footy intelligence

All he does is highlight crows good play and questions every single free kick the opposition get ....he’s a joke

Can you give us some examples of his Floggerty?

I’m sure you have plenty of quotes ready where he was extremely bias against your West Coast Eagles and would have nothing to do with them giving up a 20 point 3 quater time lead to lose. Would it?

Can you give us some examples of his Floggerty?

I’m sure you have plenty of quotes ready where he was extremely bias against your West Coast Eagles and would have nothing to do with them giving up a 20 point 3 quater time lead to lose. Would it?

Whole game ...he does everytime crows play .....

It’s his bltatant view on crows players When there is a feee kick

I will quote from my own post in the old thread about Roo as it still stands today

75% of his input is just him laughing all the time.
HA HA HA!!
HOHOHOHO!!
LOOK OUT!!! OHHHH! HAHAHAHAHA!

I don't really notice a bias I notice more that he is just not very good at special comments.

* me Ricciuto was bad in the lions crows game tonight. Everything positive for the lions was “Gee they got lucky there” or “The Crows unlucky not to get a free there”. Roos was almost as awful

Remove this Banner Ad

Back