Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
images

ElGQLTKU0AA4NiK

images

Lol Poor St Kilda:)

Is Carlton still in the AFL?

Only for the regular season, they don't participate much in the end of season finals part of the season much these days.

Their last finals appearance in 2013 was only be default due to Essendope being stripped of points.

Only for the regular season, they don't participate much in the end of season finals part of the season much these days.

Their last finals appearance in 2013 was only be default due to Essendope being stripped of points.
We don’t talk about that one.

Meh, meaningless H&A win.

The 8 was already set. Until 9th drew a wildcard. 😂

So what is your theory as to why the druggies would beat the tigers the next week? outside of being a salty delusional campaigner

They played their full cheating team. Didn't rest players like norf.

Few junk time goals too iirc

So what is your theory as to why the druggies would beat the tigers the next week? outside of being a salty delusional campaigner

They played their full cheating team. Didn't rest players like norf.

Few junk time goals too iirc
They were resting for the real stuff obviously. No need to risk anything on a meaningless H&A game and even better to give the opponent some Dutch courage.

Coaching 101 dude.

I mean really if a bottom team like Carlton topped you at the G then a top 8 team like Essendon would have easily caned you. 🤣🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This thread could to to infinity. Here's another dual premiership hero
1604013571672.jpeg
The mighty Shannon Byrnes

This thread could to to infinity. Here's another dual premiership hero
View attachment 998535
The mighty Shannon Byrnes

Marlion won 1 flag in 1 game and 2 in 20.

Byrne's was a spud for ages

They were resting for the real stuff obviously. No need to risk anything on a meaningless H&A game and even better to give the opponent some Dutch courage.

Coaching 101 dude.

I mean really if a bottom team like Carlton topped you at the G then a top 8 team like Essendon would have easily caned you. 🤣🤣

If the come 9th they are a middling team not a bottom team like modern day Carlton.

Brisbane 'rested' in the last game of the regular season 19 then proceeded to get smashed again the following week to the same team

As a (saints? Port? Geelong?) Wce can I thought you'd be pretty knowledgeable about H&A choking

Coaching 101 dude.

I know! And to top it off both Carlton and Essendon have risen to dizzying heights and poor old Richmond have... hang on a minute!!!

I know! And to top it off both Carlton and Essendon have risen to dizzying heights and poor old Richmond have... hang on a minute!!!
Irrelevant. Completely irrelevant.
Logic says if you cannot beat a team who didn’t even make the finals in ‘the finals’ then you definitely will not beat a top 8 side.
The fact that the team who beat you was Carlton makes it even more astonishingly entertaining.
Essendon would have creeeeeaamed you, don’t even try to fight it. ;)

EDE36BA4-7C06-448F-8991-44A0B09E8C31.jpeg

If the come 9th they are a middling team not a bottom team like modern day Carlton.

Brisbane 'rested' in the last game of the regular season 19 then proceeded to get smashed again the following week to the same team

As a (saints? Port? Geelong?) Wce can I thought you'd be pretty knowledgeable about H&A choking

13E2D08A-1E71-4486-906C-0531E5B1A8E8.jpeg

We don’t talk about that one.
You have to think of it this way it was the 9thmond curse getting exorcised in a lulzworthy fashion and it made Carlton actually think that Mick Malthouse was their savior and go all in.

That win probably ****ed Carlton over for the rest of the decade.

Irrelevant. Completely irrelevant.
Logic says if you cannot beat a team who didn’t even make the finals in ‘the finals’ then you definitely will not beat a top 8 side.
The fact that the team who beat you was Carlton makes it even more astonishingly entertaining.
Essendon would have creeeeeaamed you, don’t even try to fight it. ;)

View attachment 998938

No they wouldn’t. It be impossible as Richmond would have met Port Adelaide in the EF while in other EF it would have been Collingwood vs Essendon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back