The Law Marriage Equality II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: Marraige Equality II

But each to their own.

Ironic....The lobby for gay marriage don't like that, rather wish people were told how to think, act, feel and decide.

The lobby for ending discrimination of people as a result of sexuality like you to embrace the 'each to thier own" philosiphy.

• Banned

Happy Valentine's Day, Tony, now GetUp and support gay marraige

726655-getup-roses.jpg

WHEN 250 roses arrived for Tony Abbott from arch enemy GetUp, the Opposition Leader knew what to do with the surprise Valentine gift.

Mr Abbott gathered three women from the Parliament House cleaning staff and thanked them for their work with bouquets of flowers.

"You do a lot of hard work which people forget about," he told Olga, Maria and Macarina.

GetUp would be delighted by the destination of their blooms, but that was not why they gave them to Mr Abbott.

They wanted to change his mind and support same-sex marriage legislation.

"Roses represent love and respect as opposed to political point-scoring," said GetUp's Simon Sheikh.

Why can't I marry both my girlfriends and their dog Slicker and the Slicker's dog house?

Have you got something to get off your chest?

Why can't I marry both my girlfriends and their dog Slicker and the Slicker's dog house?

Why can't you marry both your girlfriends? Shouldn't be any reason.

For the other two, have a think about why the dog and the dog's house can't take out a mortgage and see if that helps...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My girlfriends has bad credit and can't get a job, and they can't get a mortgage.

...and if I said if you can't get a mortgage you can't get married then your post may have a point.

Unfortunately for you what I asked you to do was to consider the reasons why the dog and the dog house can't get a mortgage. *Hint* it has nothing to do with their credit rating. Once you've answered that simple question you are well on your way to answering your own question about why they can't enter into a marriage.

...and why can't we sniff people's groins in public? Get taken for a walk on a lead or bark at cats?
One stupid analogy deserves another.

Actually to be fair you could do any of those things if you wanted to.

Not if you don't want to be locked up in a lunatic asylum.

Marriage Equality II ......Electric Boogaloo

Whether you're making her a mum or putting it up his bum ...one set of genitals - one marriage law

* I do however believe the Govt should enforce a mandatory liquor license in certain circumstances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back