PS5 Marvel's Spider-Man 2

Remove this Banner Ad

We have a release period of spring next year now. Cant wait.

Last years reveal trailer:

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As someone who enjoyed Spiderman 1 and couldn't quite get into Miles Morales I wouldn't say I'm overly excited about this.

Insomniac are class though and I'm sure it'll be great. Might be a wait and purchase when cheap option for me.

I suspect that the (eventually released) pc version will look even sexier :p

I got the first game when it released on PS4, it was alright... but I think I was burned out on that style of game (was a nice companion piece to the Arkham series). I did get the pc version of Remastered.... and even got the "Remastered" version on ps5 after playing the Miles Morales side game. So even though I wasn't in love with it, I still managed to buy multiple copies :p

Approaching the game with caution, I'll probably get it if not dead on release... probably some time before Christmas.

* Selected titles only *

Right down the bottom of the page you can find what the selected titles. Looks like you can trade in any 2 of those titles from PS5/Xbox Series X/Switch, even though the game is a PS5 exclusive.

* Selected titles only *

Right down the bottom of the page you can find what the selected titles. Looks like you can trade in any 2 of those titles from PS5/Xbox Series X/Switch, even though the game is a PS5 exclusive.
I think EB is selected titles only as well and you're still paying as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back