matera's snoz, bens hair, jaks slappinng..

Remove this Banner Ad

Au_Blue#24

Club Legend
Jan 19, 2002
AFL Club
West Coast
are just some of the popular topics on the quasi-football forum dockerland.

But no mention of the angriest little man in afls penchant for partner bashing. Funny that !!

This incident obviously has no bearing on the FFC. But as an individual he truely is p1ss weak

I've seen some posts there from time to time, but they've been getting deleted very quickly.

Given our treatment from the media in recent times, I'm keeping an open mind on Farmer - and don't get me wrong, I can't stand the little SOB, I just remember Embley's charge getting dropped after making the front page of the Sunday Times. I just hope that we see a bit less sledging about alleged Eagles nightclub assaults now, after this issue and Antoni Grover's little effort.

Originally posted by carneagles
I've seen some posts there from time to time, but they've been getting deleted very quickly.

Given our treatment from the media in recent times, I'm keeping an open mind on Farmer - and don't get me wrong, I can't stand the little SOB, I just remember Embley's charge getting dropped after making the front page of the Sunday Times. I just hope that we see a bit less sledging about alleged Eagles nightclub assaults now, after this issue and Antoni Grover's little effort.

what happened with grover ??

There's nothing alleged about Matera's nose. I'm sure as soon as whatever happened in the Farmer incident becomes factual and part of public knowledge, it will be discussed on Dockerland. As it stands, it's sub judice and anything anyone says is unhelpful conjecture liable to prosecution as slander or libel.

It's Not Very Good, no matter what. Even if what he is accused of didn't transpire, the angriest black man in the business doesn't need to fuel any fires. People hate him enough. And if he is guilty, then he's a bigger idiot than even his greatest detractors think he is.

Of course, this proves Juddy wrong. Front page, it seems, isn't just reserved for a rookie's haircut.

Originally posted by The Mission Man
There's nothing alleged about Matera's nose. I'm sure as soon as whatever happened in the Farmer incident becomes factual and part of public knowledge, it will be discussed on Dockerland. As it stands, it's sub judice and anything anyone says is unhelpful conjecture liable to prosecution as slander or libel.

It's Not Very Good, no matter what. Even if what he is accused of didn't transpire, the angriest black man in the business doesn't need to fuel any fires. People hate him enough. And if he is guilty, then he's a bigger idiot than even his greatest detractors think he is.

Of course, this proves Juddy wrong. Front page, it seems, isn't just reserved for a rookie's haircut.

Yes, I can just see the FFC champing at the bit to take action against their largest fan site.

If he's charged already, whats the harm in talking about it? Sure he's innocent until proven guilty, but it's a fact that he is charged.
Sure as heck, if docker fans were holding themselves to that very strict prohibition against any conjecture, they never would have mentioned, eg, the charges brought against Embley last year, since in the end that was dropped, but oddly enough, the occasional reference to that incident shows up on dockerland from time to time.
As you, I and my (allegedly) enormously large penis all know, the reason they aren't talking about it is because 99.98% of dockerland posters can't bear to believe that something like that could be true about one of their golden boys. Self censorship at its finest.

On an entirely other topic, I miss the old Phil snozz. He used to be able to split packs with that puppy.

I don't reckon Jeffrey Farmer is going to give two hoots about how large a fansite is if people on it defame his ass.

I speak as a poster on Dockerland who has been approached by legal representatives of a Channel 7 employee concerning a possibly defamatory post I made on there.

It happens. Shane is a scissor-happy freak for good purpose.

As for him protecting Farmer because he is a golden boy, well, believe what you want to believe.

Any reference to the drug allegations involving WCE players are removed immediately. Nightclub shenanigans are fair go because, well, they happened, didn't they?

I speak as a poster on Dockerland who has been approached by legal representatives of a Channel 7 employee concerning a possibly defamatory post I made on there.

thats some heavy sh1t..

You been calling Barra some nasty names again?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back