Event 'Meet The Prospective Admins' Panel @ Camp Clod

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok serious question.

I would like to know what they thought of new posters such as Cadaver and The Jesus putting up their hands.

Did you just discount them, or do you think they would have a lot to contribute.

Was it a case of just being an admin election campaign to soon.

Could any of you work closely with them, maybe take some of their ideas with you?
I legit think PhenomenalV1 wheel of punishment has some merit

Ok serious question.

I would like to know what they thought of new posters such as Cadaver and The Jesus putting up their hands.

Did you just discount them, or do you think they would have a lot to contribute.

Could any of you work closely with them, maybe take some of their ideas with you?

I've already been in discussions with Cadaver, prior to even applying actually. His application reminded me a lot of when I applied to take over from boncer after my second season in the league... it was deemed a little too early. He knows I'd be very happy to give him guidance, whether he feels the same in 2-3 seasons is another thing but to me there's nothing wrong with people with genuine affection for the league offering their services even if they have only been here for a short time.

As for The Jesus I never really felt he was serious but I'm more than happy to sit down for another beer with him.

There is no question of impartiality. I have never treated anybody differently as a former admin or as a mod and I'd challenge anybody to find evidence of it. It was something that was always at the forefront of my mind.
The question of impartiality had been asked earlier in this thread, to some bewilderment as to why. I understood the posts where people had made a close connection and mentioned it, to have been the source of those questions, hopefully giving some clarification to that bewilderment. It appears you've somewhat addressed that here.
Yes, because I'm sure AB isn't in casual BigFooty PMs with other SFA types. I don't see particular posters pushing that agenda though.

Hey look, one of them liked your post.

Edit: Broken, I'm assuming Far Kern got whatever he did from a BigFooty PM. Is that really any different to a facebook chat that apparently coordinates information etc? Especially given I'm very sure one of the admin candidates would be in said PM. Why is it okay for TFW to he tarred with this and not AB? Could this not be considered an impartiality issue for ABs backers?
As I said my remark was more to put some understanding on the question of impartiality being mentioned earlier in the thread. I would imagine the lack of support for the other candidates makes their impartiality less of a topic of concern than some of their other foibles. I'm trying to work out this debate as best I can.
Ultimately this thread is going nowhere and the result is inevitable.

Ok serious question.

Both those candidates withdrew just FYI. Cloud was happy for anyone to campaign.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The question of impartiality had been asked earlier in this thread, to some bewilderment as to why. I understood the posts where people had made a close connection and mentioned it, to have been the source of those questions, hopefully giving some clarification to that bewilderment. It appears you've somewhat addressed that here.

As I said my remark was more to put some understanding on the question of impartiality being mentioned earlier in the thread. I would imagine the lack of support for the other candidates makes their impartiality less of a topic of concern than some of their other foibles. I'm trying to work out this debate as best I can.
Ultimately this thread is going nowhere and the result is inevitable.
I'm down with this.

Both those candidates withdrew just FYI. Cloud was happy for anyone to campaign.
They’re both good candidates, but the writing was on the wall.

No one is as much of a campaigner as Ant Bear

I've already been in discussions with Cadaver, prior to even applying actually. His application reminded me a lot of when I applied to take over from boncer after my second season in the league... it was deemed a little too early. He knows I'd be very happy to give him guidance, whether he feels the same in 2-3 seasons is another thing but to me there's nothing wrong with people with genuine affection for the league offering their services even if they have only been here for a short time.

As for The Jesus I never really felt he was serious but I'm more than happy to sit down for another beer with him.
Cheers. I never thought The Jesus was serious, but included him here, just in case lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back